𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

adonia's pov. 

"chat, stop encouraging tubbo's behavior." 

"FROGGO AND RANBOO ARE IN LO-" i cut him off by muting him, and chat laughed. i snorted and continued to run around in overwatch. 

user1 has officially wasted 10$! 
clearly you and ranboo are in love and ur just in denial /j

"pfft, yeah. me and ranboo are totally in love and tubbo was totally speaking the truth." i heard a ping and checked discord, james had joined the voice chat. 

"definitely." he agreed, and i laughed a little before looking back at chat. they all just spammed ranboo, and i saw a few people taking clips of it. 

"it's confirmed. me and ranboo are helplessly in-love with each other." 

"i don't know how they're only just now finding out," he sighs dramatically and i snort before exiting out of overwatch and making my face cam fill up the entire screen. 

"i'm probably gonna end stream in a minute or two, 'cause it's pretty late for me. and i had this weird thing i had to do at school- ew. i'm literally gonna drop out." 

"pfft, no you won't." 

"don't doubt me! i will drop out. i'm just more determined now." 

"oh no, i've accidentally caused you to drop out-" i let out a small laugh and looked through streamers, seeing if there's any i'd want to raid. i saw one person streaming, they had about 113 viewers. i pulled up their stream and looked back at mine. 

"i'm gonna end stream now, and i'm gonna raid..," i paused and looked at the streamer's username again, "parkernotlive!" 

"aw, you're ending right as i get here?" 

"well yeah, i wanna talk to you by ourselves instead of in front of over 10 thousand people-" 

"what, you don't want them to listen in on our conversations?" i just rolled my eyes and raided parkernotlive wordlessly, exiting twitch and switching over to discord. 

"i'm gonna sneak into your house, give me like 15 minutes." 

"wait wh-" i ended the call.

ranboo ⛔| aka ranboo, ranboolive  

froggo today at 1:03 am
make sure the backdoor is unlocked
i dont tihnk i have the braincells to climb
the fence today

ranboo today at 1:03 am
okay- 
yeah please don't climb the fence?

froggo today at 1:04 am
i only will if necessary dw

ranboo today at 1:04 am
..okay

IN JAMES' ROOM. 

"you said you wouldn't climb the fence unless it was necessary!" 

"i mean it was," i shrugged and james groaned and sat down in his gaming chair. he turned off his pc and turned to me. 

"you seem tense," he commented, walking over to the bed and sitting down next to me. i rested my head on his shoulder. 

"yeah, the play was a bit much.. i don't know, i was nervous after act 1, especially because i'm pretty sure the teacher hates me now." 

"for going off script? she's probably going to find some way to get the principal to expel you." 

"knowing the principal, that'd probably be easy," james laughed a bit and i slid my hand into his, "plus, she can't expel me if i drop out first."