[ 𝟏𝟒 ]

-- ADONIA'S POV --

it had been around 2 weeks since i joined the smp, and i was finally gonna do a lore stream. my stream started 2 minutes ago, there was a count down on stream for 10 minutes while i get my skin ready and get into the right spot. the skin was like my usual skin, except the skin color was gray.

{ DISCORD CHAT }

ranboo
you'll do fine
i can hear you
stressing
all the way
 from my house

i smile at the messages.

froggolive
thank you :)

ranboo
no problem
<3

froggolive
<3

i take a deep breath and take off the screen.

{ REALISTIC MINECRAFT TIME }

looking around me, i saw i was surrounded by a forest. i heard laughter around me and footsteps going further into the forest. i was drawn to the laughter, it sounded like music to my ears. i kept walking into the forest, towards the direction of the laughter. i suddenly hear footsteps behind me, and the unsheathing of a sword. spinning around quickly i see sir billiam there with an iron sword. his face is covered in sweat and his mask has fallen off, leaving his face.
"i swear to god, adonia, don't you dare run away again. you should know i will always find you."
"how the fuck-"

"come back to the mansion with me right now or else this sword will go straight through you. i'm not afraid to kill you."

"i'm not gonna go back there and watch you worship some dumb egg! it's bad enough seeing you murder people for the damn thing!"

"you've given me no choice." sir billiam quickly switches out his sword for a loaded crossbow and shoots me while i run deeper into the forest, closer to the laughter. the laughter grew louder and stronger the closer i got, but soon enough i fall down and hear sir billiam's footsteps behind me. the laughter kept going, but this time it got more and more distorted like a broken music box constantly playing the same thing.

i feel like leg get grabbed and pulled back, sir billiam slightly grunting as he drags me away from the laughter i was chasing. suddenly, i felt a sharp pain in my leg and a scream from my brother. i turn around but wince at the pain in my back from being shot at with an arrow. i see the butler with an axe, blood splattered onto his axe and hands. i start to crawl away but he drops his axe and holds his hand out for me.

"please come with me and help me destroy the egg, it's only growing stronger and it'll eat the entire town if we don't do anything." he begs. i consider this for a moment, wondering if i should trust the butler. i reluctantly take his hand and he pulls me up. he lets go of my hand and motions for me to follow him, and i do. we run out of the forest and back to the mansion, me sometimes tripping over my shoes and the butler making sure i don't fall.

back at the mansion, we go into the room where the egg is, only to see it gone.
"what the he-" the rest of what the butler says is muffled, and by the time i turn around he's gone.

"butler?" i say, my voice shaking. my breathing quickly turns shallow and i start looking around me, whipping my head around every time i hear the slightest noise. i blink once and see a flash of red. i feel sweat dripping down my face as i look around me, my fingernails cutting into my hand leaving blood dripping down my wrists.

"egg, i swear to god i will literally drop you if you even THINK about laying a vine on m-" i get cut off by a blood curling screech and a vine wrapping around my leg. i muffle a scream with my hand and try to shake off the vine, it wasn't budging. i feel another vine wrap around my arm, stopping at my neck. it slowly but surely grows tighter and tighter around my neck, to the point where i'm gasping for any air i can get.

it gave one more squeeze, and i felt my vision fading and i couldn't breathe any more. i felt my body go limp, and i closed my eyes, hearing one final screech before i felt myself get dragged off.

i open my eyes again, and this time i'm surrounded by laughter again. not in a forest, no, but in a different place. a snowy hill is where i am, under a spruce tree. i see two figures walking by, one with brown fluffy hair and a green shirt, and noticeable horns and ram's ears. another is much stranger, this one is half black and half white, and is currently arguing with the small ram boy about something.

"where the fuck-" i start to say, but i see the black - and - white boy look over at me and tell his shorter friend something while pointing at me.

"oh shit-" i clear my throat and glide over to them, trying to brush off the momentary shock i had that i didn't just fall over.

"h-hello?" i say, stuttering a bit.

"hello.. who are you?"

"i- i don't think i know.." i say.

who am i?

{ REALISTIC MINECRAFT TIME OVER }

i end stream, staying in the offline chat for a bit longer and watch everyone in chat freak out.

{ CHAT }

user087 WTFF

user092 THE ACTINGGG

user23 THEORISTS GOGOGO

flick881 its the theatre kid in her istg   (i'm too lazy to put the emojis next to their name spare me pls)

user1 PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp

i laugh a bit and close out of twitch, seeing the discord messages ranboo sent me throughout the lore stream.

{ DISCORD CHAT }

ranboo
OH YMGOD????

ranboo
GO ASIAN GIRL GO
GO ASIAN GIRL GO
is that offensive
im really hopinh it isnt
T HE ACTING
DJSIDEWIFJERITS
MY TIME TO SHINE LETS GO

ranboo
OH MY GOD?
YOU DID SO GOOD WTF
HAND ME SOME OF YOUR
ACTING SKILLS PLEASE

froggolive
i should be asking you that tbh

ranboo
can we get in a vc
people in chat didnt hype
you up enough

froggolive
LMAO yeah sure

"THAT WAS AMAZING- PEOPLE IN CHAT NEED TO HYPE YOU UP MORE I SWEAR-"

(a/n): hey guys take this chapter i spent like 3 hours on bc i kept getting distracted by youtube

if it wasnt for youtube this wouldve been done sooner but who cares

want another headcanon? i got yall

adonia and ranboo have pick up line and pet name battles almost daily (adonia always starts it though)

enjoy this 1001 word chapter (not including the authors note) readers

put headcanon suggestions in the comments if you have any, it doesnt even have to be for this fanfic it can be for actual canon too :)