[ 𝟏𝟕 ]

-- RANBOO'S POV --

a week went by quickly, a full week of school, practice, then sleep. adonia's parents were still constantly arguing, and my parents had come back home. currently, we were on stream playing yet another game of among us. adonia wasn't playing, she was instead laying on my bed scrolling through her phone. suddenly, an emergency meeting was called. it was for tubbo.

"WHO KILLED MY HUSBAND?" i say.

"IT WAS TOMMY-" wilbur started to say.

"NO IT'S NOT ME! I SAW YOU KILL TUBBO RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!"

"I DID NOT!"

"YES YOU DID!" tommy argued. they kept arguing, and i muted myself on discord for a second.

"chat i'll be right back, i'm gonna go get water." i say, then i mute myself on stream and turn around to where adonia is. her phone is down on the bed and shes laying down with her hands under her chin.

"you okay over there?" i laugh.

"can we go to the trampoline park after this?" 

"i don't see why not, but i'll probably stream for another like half an hour so you have to be patient."

"but i want attention.." adonia whines, bringing out the n's in attention. i snort at her and turned back around to my stream, unmuting myself on discord and stream. i was afk in the meeting room, so i went out and continued to play the game. eventually, the round ended and the crew mates had won.

"i'm gonna log off now, adonia wants attention so-"

"I JUST WANNA GO TO THE TRAMPOLINE PARK GOD DAMMIT-"

"WELL I SAID BE PATIENT-"

"MY PATIENCE IS ABOUT AS GOOD AS YOUR CANON CHARACTERS MEMORY!"

"WELL THEN WAIT LIKE 10 MORE MINUTES SO I CAN END STREAM AND GET READY!"

"FINE!" i turn back to my friends and hear them laughing in my headset.

"go and give donna some attention, ranboob." tommy mocked. i scoff jokingly and get out of the call.

"alrighty chat- that's it for today. i'll send you all over to tubbo! have a great day everyone." i end stream and exit out of twitch, turning back over to adonia.

"trampoline park now?" she asks. i laugh slightly at her eagerness and nod. she jumps up from the bed, grabs her phone, and runs down the hall and down the stairs. i laugh again at her antics and pull off my headset, getting up from my chair and putting on some non slip socks since the trampoline park requires those kinds of socks.

downstairs, adonia is by the door and is beaming at me. i open the door and we walk out, heading to adonia's car in the driveway.

"you really need to learn how to drive." 

"well, i have you don't i?"

"are you using me for my drivers license?" adonia mockingly gasped. i looked at her with an exaggerated shocked expression.

"i would never!" i say. she breaks character and laughs, hopping into the drivers seat and i go around the car and into the passengers seat. she drives out of the driveway and onto the road. her eyes focusing back in front of her.

"you know, you always make this expression when you drive."

"what is it?" adonia asks.

"like you're really focused, but at the same time relaxed. like your eyes are focused in front of you and on the road and such, but the rest of you is just relaxed. it's hard to explain, but thats what it looks like." i say. adonia starts to blush again.

"do i really just have to say something nice about you and you'll start blushing?" i say, smirking.

"shut up, i blush at everything."

"i can tell." i reply, adonia looks at me for a split second and her eyes go back to the road. i continue to look at her, it's impossible not to.

"staring is rude, you know."

"i know." i simply say. adonia sighs and starts to smile again. i continue to look at her.

the advice tommy had given me, he also messaged me. he had said that i should take adonia on a nice picnic, or maybe a trip to a beach. he sent me a clip of her saying they like cliche type dates. he also sent me a clip of her saying she really would just enjoy a date as long as the person she's on a date with is will make her laugh. i make her laugh often enough, right? surely a date won't be any different.

"we're here." adonia says. i look out and i see the trampoline park right in front of us, and adonia is heading to the parking lot. 

we head inside, the line surprisingly short, and we jump around on the trampolines for around an hour.

-- TIMESKIP OUTSIDE OF A GAS STATION IN THE CAR--

"so that was fun. exhausting, but fun." adonia comments. i nod and watch as she takes another sip of monster. she got the khaotic flavor, which she claims is the best flavor and is severely underrated. we were back in the car, and were just talking about whatever came to mind.

"what's a song you would say reminds you of me?" i ask. adonia thinks for a second. 

"talk too much by coin for sure. why, what song reminds you of me?" 

"mmm.." i hum. what song reminds me of adonia?

"cupids chokehold." i say jokingly. adonia's face flushes red for about the hundredth time that week, and i laugh.

"i'm kidding! probably out of my league." i say seriously. adonia nods. then it hits her.

"what? i am not out of your league! if anything, i'm like 4 leagues below you!"

"YOU ARE NOT-"

"YES I AM??"

"YOU AREN'T!"

"PROVE IT THEN!" fine. you want me to prove it? this is my time to shine.

i kiss her for about 2 seconds, and then pull away.

"would i have done that if you were below my league?"

(a/n): sorry for the short chapter but i have homework to do i forgot about LMAO

i'll maybe post another chapter today? idk tho

but trampoline park poggg

also kiss poggg

any suggestions for future chapters? i'm taking some suggestions right now so i can include some of what y'all want in there :)