[ 𝟐𝟏 ]

adonia's pov. 

"..mahal kita." 

"good! wait did you say-" 

"platonically, of course!" james hurriedly says, and i laugh as he panics. 

"it's fine. i wouldn't have minded if it was romantic, you know." 

"hUH?-" 

"i'm kidding!" i'm not.

"ohh okay.." james looks disappointed for a flash before smiling again. 

"but good job! now.. can you handle spice?" 

"how much spice?" 

"have you ever had ghost pepper sauce?" when he looked stunned, i sighed. 

we had around 2 days before my grandparents would visit. i assumed they would expect a lot from me, especially since my mom told them james was my boyfriend. 

not that i'm complaining but like.. did you really have to do that, mom? i thought, still explaining a few things to james. he nodded along occasionally, and i eventually got tired and rested my head on james' shoulder. 

"we have so much homework to do." 

"yeah," he put an arm around me, and we sat there for a few minutes. i took out my phone, seeing discord notifications from tommy. 

tommy want to do a mod video?
we need another person

froggo so im the last resort?? smh

tommy shut up you knwo
what i mean

froggo "knwo" 

tommy fine im filimg this without you

froggo "filimg" 

tommy please just film it with me

froggo since you seem so desperate to
be in my presence, fine :rolling_eyes: 

i huffed, and james laughed a bit over my shoulder. 

"i have to go and bless the child with my presence really quick," i sighed, and james only pulled me closer to him. 

"nooo stay here with me," he whined, and i scoffed jokingly before pressing a small kiss to his cheek and getting up. he looked at me with wide eyes. 

"'m never washing my face again," he said quietly, and i barked out a laugh before walking over to ranboo's pc and looking back at him for permission to log out of discord and use my account on his pc. he nodded as if reading my mind, and i logged into my account and got into the group dm tommy had put me in. 

froggo, TommyInnit 

tommyinnit
you ready to record?

froggo
no 

tommyinnit
oh okau
do you need a few minutes?

froggo
uh yeah just like 1 or 2

tommyinnit
okay
take as much time as u need

"i'm gonna ask tommy if you can be in the video too." 

"mkay," james says off-handedly, walking over to his desk and kneeling down so his head was a few inches above the table. 

"jesus, how are you tall even when kneeling?" james shrugs and responds, "magic." 

"okay, magic man, i'm gonna start recording with tommy soon so just be ready for that," james gives a small thumbs up and crosses his arms on the desk before resting his head on his hands. i ruffle his fluffy hair for a second before typing back to tommy "okay i'm ready to start recording" and joining the call tommy started. 

"HELLO!" i wince and turn his volume down the tiniest bit, forgetting just for a moment his online persona. 

"hi, child," tommy sputters for a moment before saying, "i'm literally older than you!" 

"for now." 

"what's that supposed to mean," tommy starts laughing, making his laugh sound comically nervous. i turn on my face cam and shrug, starting up discord. 

"so, big t, biggest of men, man-child, 17 year old gremlin, what're we doing today?" 

"glad you asked, adonia! do you see my lovely suit i'm wearing?" 

"i wouldn't use the word 'lovely', but yeah." 

"wh- well, we're going to play the girlfriend mod today!" 

"oh no," i said sarcastically, "tommy, i can't just cheat on ranboo. he's right next to me, you know." 

"cheat on you?" tommy asked jokingly, "well, he doesn't have to know." 

"tommy, how do you expect me not to know when i'm literally right here?" james says out of nowhere, and i jump despite knowing he was right next to me. i place a hand on my heart, giving james a playful glare. 

"oh, you are there!" 

"well, duh," i said, rolling my eyes, "i literally told you he was right next to me." 

"i thought you were lying," tommy says bluntly, and i gasp in fake disbelief. 

"me? adonia? hottest person in the world? lying? in this economy? in this mod video? unbelievable, tommy, unbelievable." 

"true," james pipes up, and tommy starts grinning. 

ah shit, i start to think, here comes the adonia and james shipping jokes. 

"are you suggesting that you find adonia hot, ranboo?" james starts sputtering and i go silent, joining the ip address tommy sends to me. 

"no, i'm saying that she doesn't lie-" 

"wow, i really thought better of you, ranboo," tommy tsks in fake disappointment, "didn't know you were such a simp." 

"i am not a simp! i didn't even say that she was-" 

"pft, yes you are," i say, and tommy starts cackling while james looks at me looking betrayed. 

"even adonia knows you're a simp!" 

"well, he is i mean," i start saying, "he was shitting his pants about me being hurt earlier." 

"adonia!" james says exasperated, tommy only cackling more. 

"mans was a whole fucking white suburban mom about it," i dragged on, looking around the world. i see tommy, who's skin was changed to have a suit on. i roll my eyes at him and punch him in-game. 

"don't punch me!" 

"are you trying to say that women can't punch men? or even worse, asians can't punch white men?" tommy tries to sputter for a response, and i simply hum disapprovingly. 

"didn't think you were THAT kind of person, tommy," i say, and tommy makes distressed noises while i spot a girl npc with the name "julia" above her head and 10 hearts. 

"how are you getting women and i'm not?" 

"you're just mad i can pull women and men," i whistled, and tommy started yelling insults while i gave julia mass amounts of seeds. 

"you're giving her so many seeds- wait-" i laugh loudly at james' comment, and tommy's yelling becomes confused.