[ 𝟏𝟏 ]

-- ADONIA'S POV --
the kiss lasted maybe 5 seconds, give or take. however long it lasted, it felt like forever. what was i expecting my first kiss to be like? i don't know, maybe at a picnic, on a date, but certainly not practicing for a play. ranboo eventually pulled away, face flushed red. i look at him, my cheeks and neck feeling like a fire was lit inside of them. i look back at my script, trying to shake off the chills i had gotten from the kiss.
"y-you still have a few lines left of scene 5." i say.
curse my stuttering-
ranboo clears his throat and continues.
"Now my sin has been taken from my lips by yours."

"Then do my lips now have the sin they took from yours?"

"Sin from my lips? You encourage crime with your sweetness. Give me my sin back." ranboo quickly kisses me again, not hesitating this time, and quickly pulls away.

is it weird i wish it lasted longer? the warm feeling that came with the kiss was unmeasurable by anything else, and was perhaps one of the best feelings i had ever gotten.

"do you wanna take a break before practicing a bit more?" ranboo asks.

"sure." i say. we both sit onto the bed, ranboo still holding my hand. again, a feeling i can't explain.

"sooo.. what do you want to talk about?" ranboo asks.

"i was actually wondering if we could stream?" i ask. ranboo nods and the warm smile he usually wears comes back, as he gets up and lets go of my hand to walk over to his PC setup. that warm feeling in my hand quickly turned cold.

"it'll take me a bit to set up streamlabs and twitch, do you mind getting me a glass of water? you can get whatever you want from the fridge as well." he says. i nod and open the door out of his bedroom, heading down the hall and going downstairs. ranboo's house was pretty nice, the interior was mid century modern and had a pretty open floor plan.

 i walked over to the kitchen from the stairs and pulled out a glass from the top cabinet, heading over to the fridge and pulled out a water pitcher. i poured water into the glass mindlessly and turned around to head back upstairs.

heading back upstairs, i finally get to ranboo's room and see him ready to click the "Go Live!" button on twitch.

"you ready?" he asks. i nod again and hand him his water. he smiles and says thank you quietly, and presses the "Go Live!" button. the opening music starts playing immediately for the stream and i see around 14,000 people roll in at first.

i looked away for a second to look back at ranboo, who was currently sitting in his unicorn chair he had gotten for that one video, and when i looked back the viewer count was at around 60,000.

i get a ping from Hambot on my phone after a few minutes that ranboo is live. i also get a notification ranboo is live.

why the fuck do i have both notifications on? no idea. but i soon also get a twitter notification that ranboo is live.

"you have all the notifications on, huh?" he says teasingly. i elbow him in the ribs and he laughs, and i try to fight the urge to smile, but fail. a few more minutes go by, and we decide to play five nights at freddy's: sister location (pretend ranboo hasn't played this before).

and soon his chat filled up, ranboo smiled warmly again, and those butterflies from earlier re entered my stomach.

(a/n): i feel productive this week so take this shitty chapter

credits to @ariescobedo143 for proof reading! everyone go follow em :)