[ 𝟐 ]

<< FROGGO'S POV >>

ranboo? i think i've heard karl mention him once or twice, but i've never actually checked out his streams or youtube. maybe i should after this.

ranboolive

hey there i heard you were holding
best friend applications and for
the purpose of mocking everyone else
applying i will be applying as well

froggolive

nice i'd do the same honestly
tell me thy name and atleast
5 reasons why you should be
my best friend

ranboolive

my name is ranboo and the first
reason is we're in a similar age range which
i figure means we could get along better
second reason is im just incredibly
awesome third reason is because ive
watched your streams for a bit because
karl talked about you a bit after last weeks
tales of the smp and i think your a pretty cool
person fourth reason is because i know tommy and tubbo
are applying and i plan on bragging to them about this
later once i become your best friend, and the last reason
is because we have a lot in common.

froggolive

how much do we have in common?

ranboolive

well, we both started somewhere around
september 2020, we both do streaming
and youtube, we both are socially awkward, etc

froggolive

thats true
hmm
you give many good points

ranboolive

you cant see it rn but i am
currently crossing my fingers

froggolive

ill take a look at the other applications and ill determine
whether or not you are worthy

ranboolive

sounds good

maybe i should check out his youtube to see what kind of person he is, considering i have no idea who this man is. then again, i know none of the people applying to be my best friend. but i am curious.. oh well. its around 1 am, my sleep schedule is fucked anyway, who cares. i close out of twitter and quickly close all of my tabs to lessen the lag and go to youtube, typing into the search bar "ranboolive".

 i close out of twitter and quickly close all of my tabs to lessen the lag and go to youtube, typing into the search bar "ranboolive"

(IGNORE THAT THIS IS THE COMPUTER FORMAT OKAY I WAS LAZY)

i quickly scanned his channel. 1.6 million subscribers, 23 videos. starting at the first video is probably a good idea, considering i didnt have many to go through. i put in my earbuds, and click on the first video.

<< TIMESKIP A GOOD 2.5 HOURS LATER >>

eyes drooping slightly, i finish the last video on his channel as of right now and look back at the clock. it was around 3 am more or less, my eyes were burning from watching all of his videos and my throat sore from holding back all of my laughter. id laugh out loud, but unfortunately my parents are asleep and also have work tomorrow. as tubbo would say, mother dearest and father dearest would be quite upset with me. he was a funny guy, that was for sure. a giant though. who the hell is 6'6 and treats it like its normal? i may be 5'9, but goddamn- i think i come at his shoulders? whatever. im extremely tired, i should go to sleep. i can think about height differences tomorrow, yeah? maybe during history. im pretty sure my history teacher forgot i exist.

yawning again, i turn off my phone and toss it across the room, pulling my earbuds out and putting them on my bedside table. my room wasnt too big, but it wasn't small so i had just enough room to put a bedside table without it being TOO crowded. i close my eyes slightly and let my arm dangle over the edge of my bed, not caring enough to move it under the covers.