[ 𝟏𝟐 ]

"OH JEEZ-" ranboo said another jump scare popped up.
"you suck at this, b- ranboo." i say, laughing. ranboo pouts at me and goes back to five nights at freddy's.
we were about an hour into the stream and ranboo was barely making any progress. watching him play was fun, but i got a bit bored eventually and started talking to him and chat.
"chat thinks you're a pussy, ranboo." i say. ranboo mockingly gasps.
"guys stop calling me that- i swear i'm not- guys please-" he begs sarcastically. another jumpscare pops up and he jumps in his seat. i laugh again.
"OH MY GOD- YOU JUST JUMPED SO HIGH-" i laugh, barely being able to breathe. i had to clutch my sides to keep myself steady on the chair i was sitting on.
{ CHAT }
user23 LMAOOO
user86 KEKW

user9876 catJAM catJAM catJAM

user09 IM BACK WITH ANOTHER ACCOUNT

flick881 no u arent

"user10 keeps coming back with different accounts and it's really concerning- are you that dedicated to hating on me?" ranboo asks. i snicker and look back at flick's message.
"thank you again flick for banning them." i say.
"hey- whats with you and thanking flick? you haven't thanked me for anything!" ranboo exclaims. i smile at him.
"darling, if you don't do anything for me there isn't much to thank you for."
"I DO SO MANY THINGS FOR YOU!"
"oh yeah? like what?"
"i caught you when you jumped out of a window at school!"
"and i thanked you for that, so i don't see the problem!"
{ CHAT }
user87 WAIT WHAT
user927 I KNEW IT

user8 wtf im so dumb how did i not know

user76 BOO = RANBOO CONFIRMED

flick881 wtf i feel so left out

"good."

"did you just- FLICK IS A NICE PERSON CUT THEM SOME SLACK!"

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY FLICK IS A MOD ON MY CHANNEL-"

"YOU LITERALLY MADE THEM MOD??"

-- TIMESKIP, 2 HOURS LATER --

"boo, it's been 2 hours you might want to end stream now." i mention. ranboo looks at me.

"well, donna, i think that's a great idea." he smiles.

oh it's fucking on i think.

"then why don't you end the stream, babe?"

"just a few more minutes, darling? i have to say bye to stream at least." 

"chat can wait, the cuddles i am currently craving can't bub."

"fine, love." ranboo shakes his head in sarcastic disapprovement and turns back to his computer. 

"i guess that's the stream for today everyone! i think i'm gonna stream slime rancher on my alt account soon so make sure you're all following that account- i'll be sending you all over to punz! bye guys!" ranboo raided punz and waited a bit before ending stream, then turning over to face me.

"what was that about cuddles, donna?" he says. i smile at him and take his hand, getting a glance of his face turning red, and drag him over to his bed and i lay down on it, dragging him down with me. he laughs a bit and pulls me into a bear hug.

"should i text my mom in advance i won't be home until tomorrow?"

"probably."

i snuggle into his chest more, not even concerned about the wave of butterflies that came into my stomach for the hundredth time today. not even concerned about anything else. just caring about the man lying next to me, who i was currently cuddling.

the man who i think i like.

-- RANBOO'S POV --

i chuckle lightly at the sight before me, adonia snuggled up to me smiling. i hug her tighter, trying to ignore that weird feeling in my stomach that would i would get whenever i'm near adonia. all i care about right now is the woman lying next to me, who i was currently cuddling.

the woman who i think i like.

(a/n): hey guys uh

wtf is wrong w/ me this week

i been updating so often to make up for the time i didn't update so take the fucking food i'm feeding y'all-

drink water, eat something, and have a great day everyone

also if i end up posting a social media chapter later don't be surprised