[ 𝟕 ]

<< ADONIA'S POV >>

...

was i jealous?

no, no. i'm not jealous. just concerned for my friend. that's it. 

"oh, annabeth?"

"you know her name?"

"well yeah duh, she told me."

"..i didn't think about that." james laughs. his laugh sends a wave of butterflies to my stomach.

god dammit i think, why is this happening to me? is this what my mother meant by "teenage hormones" or some shit?

"donna?" james says, looking a bit concerned. the nickname registers in my head after a second and i can feel blood rush to my cheeks.

""donna"?" i ask. james starts to blush as well, obviously not thinking when he said the nickname.

"i'm sorry if that was weird i just wanted to try out the nicknam-"

"james, it's fine. i like it."

"you do?"

"of course i do! it's adorable."

"just like you."

"..."

"3rd period is in 5 minutes! i'll talk to you later, donna." he says, winking whilst he gets up and walks back inside of the building.

"t-talk to you later?" i say.

what the fuck just happened?

<< JAMES'S POV >>

what the fuck just happened? i think after rushing back into the school building, my face feeling hot and the tips of my ears almost burning from how hard i was blushing.

why the hell did i do that? that was so fucking embarrassing- i panic as i go around, trying to search for the bathroom. hearing the bell ring once, i give up on school entirely and rush out the front doors, ignoring the teachers yelling from behind me. i quickly pull out my phone and pray that theres still service where i am.

please connect please connect please connect-

finally, i got a list of wifi networks and i clicked on one that didn't require a password, hoping that the neighbors wouldn't mind. i texted adonia.

                                          🦀 donna 🦀

ranboo
do you wanna skip school?

🦀 donna 🦀
wait
what

ranboo
do
you
wanna
skip
school

🦀 donna 🦀
where are u

ranboo
heading behind the school
right now

🦀 donna 🦀
ill be there in
3

ranboo 
okay
read 1:16 pm

<< ADONIA'S POV >>

                                           boo boy 

adonia
ill be there in 
3

boo boy
okay

"miss gale? can i use the restroom?"

"i don't know, can you?"

"actually, i can! thanks for reminding me." i say, annoyed enough with miss gale. i quickly rush to the closest exit before she stops me. the window.

adonia
catch me

i jump out of the window ignoring my classmate and teacher's protests.

boo boy
what?
what the fuck
ADONIA?
DID YOU THROW SOMETHING OFF THE SECOND FLOOR
WAIT

you better fucking catch me, boo boy. 

(a/n): oh boy oh boy guess who has a terrible migraine and needs help ahaha 

sorry for the short chapter ill make the next one longer i swear