Ch 1 Transfer Student

The school bell was ringing so loudly across the whole campus. Students who were late were running here to there, scrambling their asses off to their classrooms. It's a fine, sunny day for the first day of class of the 2nd week.

On Section IV-A of Crimson Phoenix High School, a transfer student has arrived. She was calmly walking along the hallway looking straight ahead, while the other students were walking fast, some were chatting with their friends and a few were copying assignments from their classmates. She, who wore beauty and confidence, attracted a few students to look at her and follow her way with their seemingly amused eyes.

But a certain someone who was childishly joking with his friends at the end of the corridor, suddenly stopped laughing and even without looking, made his heart throb from being nervous. He looked, he sniffed around to find the familiar scent, then in a blink of an eye, the transfer student was there. She walked pass by him, without turning a head to look at anyone. The handsome boy, bewildered by her sudden appearance in front of him, pulled her by the wrist making her stop from walking. She looked at him, confused. He stared at her with unknown feeling. The world around them seemed to stop for a moment- a moment where there were only two of them in a space where time is forgotten.

The girl's heart started beating fast by the boy's touch on her skin, as if there was some connection between them that only they can feel. The boy just stared at her until his friend separated his hand from the  girl's wrist. "Hey dude, whatyadoin'?" his friend interrupted. The boy snapped out, "Ah- I'm sorry, I... I was just... Out of my mind for a second there," he apologized. "Aha, it's okay," the girl just replied with a smile before turning her back and walking forward to where Section IV-A was.

~ their first encounter. The human girl and the vampire boy.