Ch 13 Danger pt. 2

"Where did Rae go? We've been waiting for a while now," Jungkook asked worriedly, looking at his watch. It's past 6pm and the sun is almost setting.
"I think we should go look for her in the science club room," Hoseok suggested.
"Okay, maybe it'll be easier that way, so we could go home already," Yoongi agreed.
Jimin... Help me... Out of nowhere, Jimin heard Rae's distant voice in his head which surprised him. He looked at V who was standing next to Hoseok, and V made a wary look at Jimin. They nodded at each other and suddenly run towards the entrance of the school, leaving the other boys confused.
"Must be telepathy again," Jungkook and Hoseok just shrugged at each other then followed behind the two who were running as fast as the wind.

Meanwhile...

"You just came back from who cares where, then Jimin went head over heels more in love with you, completely ignoring my existence! What did you do to him?!" Nahyun kept on blabbering her sentiments while not forgetting to release her rage on Rae. While lifting Rae with one hand by the neck, Nahyun threw her off across the room. Rae came flying on the chairs scattered around, her weak frame thudding on the steel body of the chairs. Rae crouched in pain, her face was bleeding, her arm and leg too, and now her bones must have been fractured. She can't scream, she can't argue, all she can do was cry and groan.
"If you hadn't come back, Jimin could've started to like me too, since it's been 10 long years since his first love was gone. I thought he would start to move on, but unfortunately for me, his old flame suddenly came back. How pathetic of me huh?" while slowly walking towards the feeble Rae, Nahyun continued to let out her pains and as if she was getting out of her mind as she licked the blood of Rae that stained in her hands. The taste of Rae's blood on Nahyun's tongue made her ruddy eyes glow redder by the second. In a blink of an eye, Nahyun has already pinned Rae on the wall, smelling Rae from her ear down to her neck, even her bossom and shoulders.
"I guess I should just drain your blood out of you and throw your body on the lake outside the school. With that, no one will find your rotting body, and then I could make a move on Jimin then finally... finally..." Nahyun suddenly bursted out laughing while imagining her victory. "Finally! Jimin and I could get married and have a long happy life with our children, we'll be a one big joyous family. But before that, you have to die first! Ahahahahaha!!!" Nahyun's loud witch laugh echoed through the dark empty room- it's the laugh of someone who's on the edge of breaking down and losing sanity. With Nahyun's bear hands, she dug a hole onto Rae's right arm first. Rae screamed in pain. Nahyun did the same to Rae's left arm, then without notice, she stabbed Rae on her stomach. As blood gushed out of her body, Nahyun licked the blood trickling on her hands and loving it every second. Bloodlust took over Nahyun's senses even more as she took her fangs out to suck on Rae's healthy neck. Rae was already losing hope, her body was weak and scarred and bleeding, it's getting harder and harder for her to breathe, all she wants now is for the unendurable pain to end at once. Nahyun was about to dig her fangs in on Rae's neck when suddenly, the door swung wide open.

"Rae!" Jimin and V yelled out at the same time as they saw Rae fell on the floor. It may be a bit dark in the room but the smell of blood all over the place told them what has happened to Rae. Jimin's anger immediately reached it's peak and he has to pour it out or else he'll explode. His eyes instantly saw the one wearing Rae's blood on her hands and in god's speed, he was already crushing the girl on the ground. His wrath blinded him that he didn't realize it was Nahyun he was about to kill.
"Hey what happe-" Hoseok and Jungkook came at the door, followed by Namjoon and Yoongi but they almost took a step back because of the strong smell of blood in the room. When they saw Rae on the floor and V who was almost lost and didn't know what to do, Jungkook and Hoseok immediately went to them for help.
"V! What are you still doing? Let's get Rae to the hospital!" Jungkook yelled at V who was just staring at the bloodied Rae.
"NO! Don't touch her!" V yelled back while pulling his hair.
"What are you saying? She'll die in a couple of minutes if you leave her like that!" Hoseok said and moved to carry Rae's almost vegetable body but V pushed him away.
"Please! Don't touch her... She's severely wounded and her bones are almost broken, any wrong move and she'll really die... Please... Let's wait for Jimin," V explained almost about to burst in crying. Jungkook and Hoseok became silent and didn't move an inch from Rae.

"Who are you to do that to Rae?!" Jimin shouted at the girl under his grip. Nahyun couldn't speak because Jimin's hand were tightening around her neck. His eyes were the reddest that Nahyun has ever seen from him and his voice was the loudest and deepest she has ever heard. Jimin was about to punch Nahyun's face when out of nowhere, he was pushed away so hard that he flew across the room and banged against the wall.
"Namjoon! What are you doing?!" Jimin shouted at the one who pushed him. Namjoon was standing in front of Nahyun, holding his hand up in front of him.
"Stop it Jimin. Can't you see it's Nahyun? Your fiancee!" Namjoon said but Jimin didn't budge.
"I don't care whoever it is. If she hurts Rae, she'll gonna pay for it," Jimin answered while walking towards Namjoon who was still hiding Nahyun behind him.
"Move." Jimin commanded but Namjoon didn't move. "I said get out of the way!" Jimin yelled and pushed Namjoon aside.
"Nahyun, why did you do that to Rae?" Jimin asked, trying to be calm as possible.
"Ji-Jimin... I-I didn't-"
"WHY?!"
"Because of you! You made me like this! You didn't care about me for more than 10 years now although I AM your fiancee! We're arranged to be married since we were seven! But even before that, you are already fixed about wanting Rae! Is that all it takes for you to love someone? To have a drink of their blood?! You can drink my blood too and maybe you'll fall in love with me!" Nahyun was crying while saying her laments.
"She saved me, her blood saved me. It's not just about drinking her blood, she saved me when I was about to die. I told you, I'll never love anyone else. I don't love you and I will never will. I don't care about our clan's tradition, I'll break it if I have to, I'll take care of it in the future," Jimin answered honestly and sincerely. He has started to calm down.
"But I love you more than anything and anyone! I deserve your love more than she deserves it!" Nahyun continued, now holding on to Jimin's collar, begging for a love she knows she can never ever have even if she has a life of forever.
"No one has the right to say who deserves more love from who. Only the one who holds true and deep feelings can choose who to give it to, you'll understand it when you truly love someone unselfishly," Jimin smiled as he said this. Nahyun's hands dropped down and she fell on her knees as she watched Jimin rush to Rae's side.
"How is she?" Jimin asked, checking Rae's wounds.
"She's in great danger, she's severely damaged," V answered worriedly, "Only you can help her," he continued.
Jimin already knew what to do, he just needs to do what he did before. But in doing so, it'll make Rae addicted to his blood, that's why a vampire is forbidden to let any human have a taste of their blood. Some humans who had tasted a vampire's blood have become dependent on it to the point that they go insane without having it. But Jimin doesn't care about that now, all he cares about is to save Rae immediately.

Jimin bit his own wrist and as blood poured out, he aligned it in Rae's mouth and waited for her to drink it. But Rae wasn't moving, she can't because her consciousness is slowly fading away and her body has surrendered.
"Please Rae, drink this, please..." Jimin cautiously pulled Rae onto his lap and embraced her, "I don't wanna lose you again, please live for me, please," he said.
"Jimin! What are you doing?! Stop that! That's impermissible!" Nahyun was surprised at what Jimin was trying to do. She will not allow Rae or anyone to have Jimin's blood.
"Shut up! You're the reason why she's like this! Would you rather give your blood in my stead?! But I won't allow it either!" Jimin yelled, crying. Nahyun kept her silence while the other boys were just listening and watching.
"Ughhh..." Rae groaned silently but painfully. It raised Jimin's hopes up.
"Rae, Rae... Please open up your mouth and drink this," Rae couldn't understand what was happening but as she looked at Jimin's crying face, she slightly opened her mouth and let whatever Jimin was holding to slide down her throat. After that, Rae's vision turned into total darkness and she fell into slumber.