Ch 16 Confession

By the way, this is dedicated to all the readers who commented and messaged me that they wanted me to update Red Moon... I feel loved
(´∀`)♡ thanks a lot!

"That time, I still didn't know what the pounding of my heart meant, or what the butterflies in my stomach signified... What I only know is that... Whenever Jimin's around, those were the only times that I feel those weird stuffs in me... Vampire as he is, as cold as ice as he could be, but still... He could always warm me up with his kindness and ultra sweetness," that's what Rae thought 3 months ago.

"Where are you going to spend your summer vacation?" Jungkook asked Rae during their lunch break in the usual cafeteria. Everything went back to normal, as if nothing happened in the last few months, as if all the troubles they encountered were all just a dream.

"I'm not sure yet, I don't have relatives here anymore, so maybe just at home," Rae answered, quite used to being alone in any occasion for the past three years of her life. It's not like she really doesn't have any living relative anymore, it's just that her uncle from her mother's side, who's sending her to school and providing her monthly allowance lives in the U.S.. Uncle Sam is a big time personality overseas because of his business, hence he doesn't have time for his niece, Rae, but he doesn't forget to send her money for whatever she needs.

"Just three months, huh? Three months and the school year will end," Yoongi muttered on his own while looking out of the glass wall. Yes, just three months and all of them would graduate from high school. Yoongi must be thinking that a few months from now and they'll be official members of the society. A lot of things must be running in his mind by now, like, if he will enter college, or maybe just start working to provide a daily living for his family.

"Yes, almost a year. Time sure is fast, we'll be adults by the end of this year," Jin joined Yoongi in his little sentiment. Usually, when a student graduates from high school, they'll have the freedom to choose the path they'll be walking here on out, and that's what Jin thought of as being an adult.

"Who would have thought that before this year ends, Jimin would get himself a pretty adorable and loving girlfriend? Haha!" Jungkook blurted in the middle of everything. Yes, Jimin got himself a girlfriend, and who would really have thought that it would end up that way?

________________________

Three months ago...

A week after the sleep over at Rae's house, Jimin started acting weird. Whenever Rae is around, he would unintentionally run away in a speed of light, or he would suddenly vanish in front of everyone. For the first 3 days, Rae and the others just ignored it, dismissing it as if Jimin has an upset stomach and that's all. But after a week has passed and Jimin was still acting the same, they all got worried and thought that Jimin must have had a problem he couldn't tell them especially when Rae's around, that's why he was running away.

"Hey! What's the problem? Why do you keep on suddenly vanishing whenever Rae comes? That's not like you," Jungkook cornered Jimin in the men's CR while Jhope was just standing by the door. They could hardly catch up with Jimin, because when he runs, he wouldn't leave a trace and being a vampire gave him god's speed. The only way to corner him is when he is off-guard, just like when peeing.

Jimin was like a scared kitten under Jungkook's gaze, with his face getting all flushed when it's not supposed to. It's so not like him. "Are you getting gay over me?" Jungkook's annoyed and wrinkled face showed disgust towards Jimin's girly red face.

"Watdafak?! Who would be gay over a virgin like you?! Get out of my way brat!" Jimin's face got serious, and so is his tone, superior and demanding. He flicked a finger on Jungkook's chest and it made him almost flying off the ground. No one can fight against an annoyed Jimin, and above all people, Jungkook and Jhope know that.