{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 46❜:❀}

You can skip this chapter, IF!! ur uncomfortable cuz it'll contain mature scenes as someone has requested.💕

(PART-1)

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

No one's pov

Taehyung was back hugging Y/n while softly smiling.
They both were standing in the living room staring out of the big glass window while enjoying each other's presence.

Oh but, Taehyung have somethings in his mind.

Taehyung's grip on her slim waist tightened as he started kissing the back of her neck while Y/n closed her eyes and her cheeks turned red slightly.
He brushed the hairs which were falling on her shoulder aside with his hand to give him more access.
He started leaving wet kisses all over her exposed shoulder and neck.

Taehyung went up and kissed her earlobe before pulling it between his teeth earning a soft gasp from her mouth.

He turned her around and looked at her with so much love in his eyes before smashing his lips on hers hungrily.
Y/n ofcourse didn't mind this at all and kissed him back slowly. But today Taehyung have other plans, he wanted more.. he grabbed the back of her head and deepen the kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, Taehyung picked her up and made her legs wrap around his waist. He started walking towards their bedroom with careful big steps.

They both were completely lost in the love they were feeling from each other.
It's not easy to find a person who loves you, truly loves you. And when you do, you don't seem to care about anything else.

Once Taehyung entered the room he didn't even mind to close the door knowing they are alone anyways.
He made his way towards the bed with Y/n still in his arms.
He slowly made her lay on the bed and hover over her.

Y/n broke the kiss when she was left out of breathe but Taehyung kept pulling her in another kisses after every 3 second.
After one more long passionate kiss, he looked up at the face of his wife laying under him, breathing heavily making his heart thump against his chest.
She looked like a mess, he was the reason and he, loved that.

Smiling at her, he leaned in and whispered in her ears before nibbling on it.

Taehyung - I love you so fucking much baby.

Y/n - *smiles* I love you too

And with that he crashed his lips on hers again.
He wants to be slow, but he just can't. Not today.

He pulled her up and made her sit on his lap. He was kissing her jawline making sure to leave marks while his hands went towards her back to unzip her dress.

Soon after her all clothes were on the floor, scattered around uselessly.
Taehyung made Y/n lay down again and went down to mark her chest and stomach too while she was just moaning softly gripping the bedsheets.

He sat up looked at her whose eyes were closed and was breathing heavily, he chuckled at her and leaned in.

Taehyung - My baby's already tired hm?

He whispered near her lips staring at her face with so much love that- you would've died bitch(lol, sry)

She opened her eyes to meet his admiring one and blushed. Taehyung giggled and sat up again to take off his clothes now.

After throwing his clothes, who knows where in the room he hovered over her again roaming his hands all over her body making her shiver under his touch.

He caressed her inner thighs and his eyes never left her face, to enjoy her expressions which were forming because of the pleasure he's giving her.

He's loving it.

He bent down and started sucking her inner thighs while his hands made their ways up to her waist to hold her in place.
He made his way upwards and stuck two of his long veiny fingers in her.
He kept thrusting them while his teeth did the work of marking her whole body.
Once she reached her high and he was satisfied with the art he made on her body, he sat up and admired her with his eyes while biting his lips.
He hovered again, entered in her making her arch her back. He started thrusting slowly and carefully trying his best not to give any kind of pain to the love of his life.
He looked at her face, her eyes were tightly closed while drops of sweat were on her forehead. He took both of her small sweaty hands in his big ones tightly and interwined their fingers.
He was thrusting slowly but that didn't last long as his thrust became aggressive and deep.
Skin slapping, Y/n's gasps and moans and Taehyung's groans filled the dark bedroom, where the moonlight was entering from the window making their marriage's first night more romantic.

-

Taehyung - Ugh Y-you feel s-so good.

Taehyung burried his head in the crook of her neck while thrusting away his high.
They both were breathing heavily, he looked up at her tired face and whispered in her ear before softly biting on it making her moan.

Taehyung - We are not done yet baby.

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋──

-
-
-
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote ❤️