We're Perfect

We finally arrived at the bridge, the one Hoseok showed me. It's almost time.

"What's your problem? Why do you keep insisting on leaving me alone"? Hoseok asked annoyed. I tried to bear with the pain his words delivered, I don't want to lose my hope.

"Hoseok, I've loved you ever since the day I met you. You're very special to me and when I had to leave, I felt like a part of me was missing but it was going to return someday. Today, I'm back for that missing part, and I'm gonna fight for it until the very end. I know that this isn't the very end. You might have amnesia, but our love is stronger".

"What? Amne-". Hoseok stopped speaking when the sun began to rise. We admired it's beauty together.

"This is all too familiar". He chuckled then looked at me.

"Everything's blurred, but you're not so strange to me anymore". He continued. It was silent for a while as we continued to watch the sun rise slowly, my gaze still fixed on the sun completely hypnotizing me. It even took a while for me to feel the pair of arms picking me up. I squeaked at the sudden realization.

"(Y/N) IT'S REALLY YOU"! Hoseok exclaimed.

"Thank god you're back! I was worried sick because of you"!

"I LOVE YOU! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"! He continued to scream.

"I missed y-". I was cut off by a long passionate kiss.

"Please don't leave me again. We need to stay together". He said in between the kiss.

"I want to be with you forever, but how"? I asked. My phone rang at that very moment.

"Dad"? I answered.

"Where are you? Is everything okay"?

"I'm back to where I belong, everything's okay now".

"Yeah, um, listen (y/n). Well your mother and I have been talking things out and we looked over some bills-".

"What are you trying to say"?

"I know it's only been a few months, but..well..".

"Go on".

"We're moving back to the old apartment".

"REALLY"!?

"Yeah just come back home and help us pa-"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"! I yelled before hanging up.

"What happened"? Hoseok asked.

"I'm moving back to the old apartment"! Hoseok smiled and then kissed me harder, squeezing me tighter. He moved the kiss to my neck. I put my hand on the back of his head lightly pressing down and made sure to enjoy the moment to its fullest.

"There's no way to separate us anymore, let's stay together forever". He said, I nodded and whispered.

"We're perfect".

******************

The End. Hope you enjoyed the story ^^. Sorry if it wasn't too enjoyable, but this is just my first complete story. I'll try to make better ones in the future. But if you did enjoy it, thanks for following through till the very end <3