There is Only One Moon

I want to apologize for not being able to update the story for a while. I've been backed up with requests and updates for my other stories. But anyways, here's the next chapter ^^ (Sorry if it's a little too short)

****************************************

After the hospital, we all went home. I made an arrangement with Hoseok that we would meet outside once both our parents were asleep. So we did.

“So why did you want us to meet here”? He asked.

“Let’s go to the address of the new house and burn it”. Hoseok looked at me worriedly. I literally ran out of ideas, this was the last idea I had that would work, 100%. If the house is gone, there’s no reason to move, there’s no where to go.

“(y/n), we can’t do that. It’s wrong. I want us to be close together no matter what, but that isn’t the best idea. I’m sure there’s another solution”. He replied. I was on the verge of tears. I didn’t want us to be separated, I loved him and this is the response I get.

“Then what is there to do? Leave without having spent a whole month together. Our time together was short but it’s been the best of my life. Other than the whole incident with Amy and Namjoon”.

“Come with me”. Hoseok took my hand and I followed him. I wondered where we were going, but I decided not to ask.

We then arrived at the very bridge where we shared our first special moment. The moon was big and bright. The reflection of the moon shone on the lake.

“Remember this place”? Hoseok asked. I nodded. I was on the verge of tears but refused to let them out.

“The moon is beautiful”. I replied.

“There’s only one moon. Correct”?

“Yeah. Why”?

“There’s only one moon that everyone on earth looks up to each night”?

“Yes”.

“No matter where you are and no matter where I am, remember that we are still connected. Not only by our love, but by the moon. Whenever you look up to the moon, remember that we may be far away, but we’ll still see the same moon. We’re still together and I’ll always love you”. His words made the tears naturally fall out. He pulled me in for a long hug.

That was our last moment together.

********************************************************

Just in case anyone gets the wrong idea, this is NOT the end of the story. There's still more ahead.