The Prank (ft. New Character ??? ???????)

“So what’s this prank you wanna pull so badly”? I asked.

“Recently, my friend pulled a prank on me and I want to get back at him. So I planned out this prank from beforehand and I was planning on asking you to help me with it. He lives in this apartent building, just on a different floor. I can call him and ask him to come over and then when he’s in front of the door, we’ll get to work on the prank. I wrote out a script and I just want you to read it”. He explained.

“That’s it? I just need to read a script”? I asked.

“That’s it. I’ll do the rest”. He replied.

“Okay, can I see the script”? I asked. He nodded and pulled some papers out of his nightstand drawer. And then handed me my script keeping the other for himself. I looked over the script and felt my face heat up.

“I should be able to read this. But when I’m done, you have to tell me what you were going to say before”. I said crossing my arms.

“Why do you want to know so badly anyways”? He asked.

“I guess I just want to know what I am to you. Because your like an older brother to me and all, I want to know what my Oppa thinks of me”. I replied. It made him blush.

“Awwwww that just makes it harder to tell you”. He pouted.

“I won’t help you then”!

“Okay okay okay I’ll tell you once we’re done”. It was settled. I’d help him carry out his plan and he’ll tell me what he was going to say.

It was time to carry out the plan. Hoseok and I took a seat in the living room, which was where the apartment door was located. He began to call up his friend.

“Hey are you busy?...Okay then can you come to my apartment? There’s something I wanna show you...Okay great”! He then hung up the phone and smirked at me.

“He’s on his way”.

We waited for a while and then there was a knock on the door. It was Hoseok’s friend. Hoseok and I began to say our lines. He slammed his hand against the couch a few times and then I started to say my lines.

“Hoseok k-keep going! G-go f-faster and harder”!

“I don’t wanna hurt you”.

“It might hurt at first but it’ll be okay”.

“Alright”.

“Keep going! It feels so good”!

***He continues hitting the couch

“I think I’m coming close”!

“Me..Too”!

***His friend knocks on the door

“Hoseok how dare you lose your virginity before me! I deserve that”!

Hoseok’s friend shouts through the door. We both couldn’t help it, we bursted out into laughter. Hoseok stumbled to the door dying of laughter. When he opened the door, the look on his friends face was priceless.

“You jealous”? Hoseok asked, wiping away tears of laughter. His friend stared at me for a while and then noticed the papers.

“Is this to get back at me for what I did to you”? He asked. Hoseok nodded.

“You were so mad”! Hoseok laughed.

“I don’t know if I should forgive you or not. You got me hyped for a second”. He honestly replied. Hoseok invited him inside and we all sat together.