Serious tyme

Blue: Hey jays and today I'm just kind of sitting here....alone! And to be truthful....with all the love problems I have had, I actually think I found my one and only.....Ty. It may sound weird but it's true....but I'm in my pj's right now so let me get dressed...be back in a little!

*with Ty*

Ty: ever since I started helping blue get revenge on Preston...we have been a lot closer and i...i....i...think I'm in love with Miyako Aceti...

Ty's POV

I walked out into the kitchen to get a banana and Blue walked in and she looked like a girl version of me except for the wacky hair...she was wearing a white dress, grey knee socks, dark purple hightops purple bracelets on both hands, and black and green headphones around her neck. We looked at each other and giggled.. I was wearing my usual white v neck grey jeans, purple bracelets, green and black headset, and black hightops. An idea popped into my head and so.. i grabbed a peice of paper and grabbed an envelope and closed it handing it to blue..i had a dare...and man oh man...she was gonna kill me..

Blue's POV

I giggled as Ty handed me the envelope and i opened it and read out the dare to myself..

'Sing a song and show your deepest secret...

~Ty

P.s. you have to wear what your wearing now...'

I sighed and got up and set up the stage...over the 3 years I was gone..I got over my fear of being stared at...I decided on what song I was going to sing and downloaded the karaoke version to my laptop that was hooked up to a bunch of wires..my deepest secret...that would be...that I'm Herobrines daughter.....that's why Berzerk is still here...I keep her locked up in my locket..I sighed and got all of the peeps attention...they all walked in and sat down on the couch..

Blue: Hey jays welcome back and today's dare is for me from Ty...so yeah...I have to sing a song and reveal my deepest secret...so yeah. Let's begin..

"Dark Side"

Oh oh oh, there's a place that I know

It's not pretty there and few have ever gone

If I show it to you now

Will it make you run away?

Or will you stay

Even if it hurts

Even if I try to push you out

Will you return?

And remind me who I really am

Please remind me who I really am

Everybody's got a dark side

Do you love me?

Can you love mine?

Nobody's a picture perfect

But we're worth it

You know that we're worth it

Will you love me?

Even with my dark side?

Like a diamond

From black dust

It's hard to know

What can become

If you give up

So don't give up on me

Please remind me who I really am

Everybody's got a dark side

Do you love me?

Can you love mine?

Nobody's a picture perfect

But we're worth it

You know that we're worth it

Will you love me?

Even with my dark side?

Don't run away

Don't run away

Just tell me that you will stay

Promise me you will stay

Don't run away

Don't run away

Just promise me you will stay

Promise me you will stay

Will you love me? ohh

Everybody's got a dark side

Do you love me?

Can you love mine?

Nobody's a picture perfect

But we're worth it

You know that we're worth it

Will you love me?

Even with my dark side?

Don't run away

Don't run away

Don't run away

Promise you'll stay

I looked up and my eyes were a souless lapis color....they were glowing...the guys all looked at me with fear and shock but Ty, he just stood there looking at me...i ran up to him and pulled off his wristbands, he grew 2 ender dragon wings and his hands turned into claws, and his arms turned to an obsidian black, his eyes were purple and now the green in his headphones were purple...

Blue: So...my secret is..I'm actually Herobrines daughter...Bluebrine...princess of the nether...

Sky: wait....but...*takes off sunglasses* I'm Skybrine...Herobrines son...prince of the nether...

Ty: I'm Enderlox, prince of the End..son if the Enderdragon...

Everyone but four(blue, sky, ty, and Jason): K!

Mitch: Jason? Are you hiding something...

Jason: What? NO! I'm totally NOT son of the wither or anything....*covers mouth*

Blue: So, we have my biological brother, Skybrine, Enderlox, and WitherMU...and I'm Bluebrine....

(So yeah I added Skybrine, Enderlox, and WitherMU.....yeah...)

Blue: K, so jays ples send in dares and we will do them...

S, T, and Ja: SEND THEM IN OR WE WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP?!?!

Blue, Sky, Ty, and Jason: *maniacle laugh

Everyone else: *backing into different corners* Just....bye....