OMG! OTP!

So....yeah..not a chapter but if you don't have a twitter account than you may not know that Sky wants to make peace with Mitch and become friends with him again because he wants to forget about the past and know my #skyenja thoughts are consuming me. Sky literally tweeted that he wanted Mitch's booty...but seriously, I want this to happen because they actually are my favorite gay ship, we'll next to #Adesa with its #Tylersweg but, yeah that is all...new chapter will be up soon? I have been working really hard on it and I really hope you guys will like it because it's going to be absolutely epic because more character and a small plot line begins to come into play which I'm excited to share with you guys!

On that note, I finish this rant about the possible reuniting of #skyenja and while I'm here I want to thank you jays on over 2k on this book, that blows my freaking mind even though it shouldn't anymore but, it still does and what really is getting me hyped right now? I'm almost to 80 jays, that is so exciting because that means I'm almost to 100 followers and that is mind crushing to me that 73 of you out there hit my follow because you liked something about my page or my stories and you don't know really how much that means to me.

For real now though, goodbye jays! I hope you have or had or are having a fantastic day and I wish you the best of luck with whatever you wish.

•Blue