....My Past?....

Blue: What the hell is up and today I'm roaming the streets of the city, hoping to find some interesting stuff. It's totally not to get away from all the people in my studio who are trying to kill me...what? Psh...totally not the reason but, until the spell wears off, I am in fact going to stay at my actual house in Yaoi city...i know weird city name but it works...

*time skip until in Yaoi city*

Blue: and know I'm here and I think I'm going to go to Starbucks then Hot Topic because you know why the hell not?! *walks out of Starbucks with nothing because she drank it all* Off to Hot Topic! *walks in, buys stuff and is about to leave until she heard faint screaming*

???: SENPAI!!!! SENPAI!!!! *sprinting towards Blue*

Blue: oh no...I'd recognize that scream from anywhere....Emerald? *pounced on top of by Emerald and they both fall over*

Emerald: Mariah!!! I missed chu so much!! *hugging tightly*

Blue: hey Emerald...can't...breath....*whispering*

Emerald: Sorry! *gets up* so what brings you into town?

Blue: oh uh....I'm taking a break from my TV show biz right now, uh...something happened alright...

Emerald: Really? Wait.. you own a TV show? Have you met Benedict Cumberbatch?!?! Or what about Dan and Phil?!

Blue: um...yes I own a T or D show that I host with my friends..i have not met him and i think I did meet them when I moved to England for 3 years...

Emer: you were in England for 3 YEARS?!? Lucky!

Blue: says miss lead singer of 'Deadly Lullaby', so how has that been going for you?

Emerald: um...good i guess... we have a gig tonight..

Blue: Cool! What time?

Emerald: um...I think it starts around 8. Why?

Blue:I might drop by and listen..

Emer: you would really do that? Hey you want to hang out until then I can help you choose something so you don't look so...hipster..

Blue: oh shut up! But sure, I might need some help after being in England I transformed into a girly girl sorta...

Emer: OFF TO SPENCER'S, HOT TOPIC, AND ANY OTHER STORE I FEEL LIKE DRAGGING YOU INTO! ALSO TO THE HAIR PLACE TO FIX YOUR HAIR!

Blue:Wait what's wrong with my hair?

Emer: let's just say..you will no longer be a brunette afterwards...

Blue: I'm actually ok with that I have been looking for a different a hair style in ages! Oh and um... i was adopted after my family died when I was 10 and now I'm known as Miyako Aceti, Miya, or Blue to my cast...yeah...

Emer: So that's where you disapeared to after 5th grade...yeah I heard you moved just not where too....

Blue: Yeah! I actually moved to New Jersey with my older brother, Jerome. But now I live in Wattcraft city about an hour away..well let's get going!

Emer: YAS GIRL!

×Time Skip to at the hair salon×

I decided on getting my haired dyed blue fading into green. When we finished i absolutely fell in love with my hair..(up top is what blues hair looks like) We got back to Emerald's house and she pushed me into a room and I slipped on my black and white star skinny jeans, along with my black top with lace elbow sleeves, white combat boots with designs on them, and some black wire cat ears to top it all off... (polyvore bluechristy check it out for my outfit it would be titled deadly lullaby) I walked out and saw Emerald and she had on a black and dark blue sleeveless dress,  black knee hightops, blue feather earrings, and some black and blue striped elbow gloves..