England?

I texted my friend who lives in England and they said I could stay at his, yes HIS, house...My flight finally got called and i placed my emergency laptop and suitcase up above me...when i got into my seat I fell asleep and was woken up by the captain saying we were landing soon. I got off the plane and grabbed my bag and my laptop.....I instantly saw Tom, who was my friend who was letting me stay at his house....we walked to his house and I walked into my room and it was the same....it looked like a sunset I minecraft and my recording room was just teal and black...but in my recording room I had a piano and I began to play a few notes and also grabbed my laptop to record...i hit the button and began to play the music.....

((The Call by Regina Spektor))

It started out as a feeling

Which then grew into a hope

Which then turned into a quiet thought

Which then turned into a quiet word

And then that word grew louder and louder

'Til it was a battle cry

I'll come back when you call me

No need to say goodbye

Just because everything's changing

Doesn't mean it's never been this way before

All you can do is try to know who your friends are

As you head off to the war

Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light

You'll come back when it's over

No need to say goodbye

You'll come back when it's over

No need to say goodbye

Now we're back to the beginning

It's just a feeling and no one knows yet

But just because they can't feel it too

Doesn't mean that you have to forget

Let your memories grow stronger and stronger

'Til they're before your eyes

You'll come back when they call you

No need to say goodbye

You'll come back when they call you

No need to say goodbye

I hit the end button and began to edit...this one was short....i uploaded it and gave it a description it said....

" Hey guys I am currently in England rooming with Syndicate.....don't worry...i just was having some troubles back at home..hope you guys enjoy this and guys? If you are reading this I'm not coming back for a few months.......not until I feel everything will be better...so if it's next month, 3 months, a year, or even 3 years.....I'm not coming back and Preston? If you are reading this.....we are through..I actually thought we had something but apparently not....i hope you enjoyed this song and see you guys later! Love you all!!!!!!"

I clicked the upload button and me and Tom went out to dinner.....yum......we walked back to hi- well our house and I walked back to my laptop and checked my video....one popped out to me....

TeamCrafted

Blue? You flew all the way to England to stay with Tom and you might not be coming back for 3 years!?! That is not good news to break....Preston and Jason are sitting in their rooms sobbing while we write this comment! Sis! Just don't do anything to stupid alright? I'll miss you! Skype me soon! We can play some hunger deens.....and then you and Boxy can talk....she will be almost 16 when you get back! You'll probably be...what 18? Luv you...bai!

I put my laptop down and went to bed......as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep....

Three years later.......

I think I'm going home next week....i miss them all...but I'll also miss my bf of 3 years now, Tom....yea...he asked me out the day after I got here....i also developed a British accent....i also grew my hair long and got my tips dyed a light mint... i threw on my mint dress that was mint green at the bottom but was black and white zit zags on top... i also slipped my white and black bow vans and my white bow in my hair.....today is my 18th birthday! And going back to the whole America thing.....sure I have been there for minecon and PAX but i tried to avoid the guys and I was successful! I never really Skyped because me and Tom were always busy.....yea....wait.....if i go back to America can't i take Tom with me? There was a knock on the door and i saw Tom! I kissed his cheek and he blushed he took me out to the streets and he pulled me to my favorite restaurant...Buonissimo....ah...we walked in and he took me to the party room and I saw Gizzy, Ashley, Yoshi, and a bunch of other British youtubers.....the music began to play and it was my favorite song!!!!!

To be continued....