Teachers? Part 3

×. 2 months later .×

Blue's POV

The guys and I walked into the school. I pulled off my sunglasses and felt a small tug on my galaxy skirt, I looked down to see none other than Ella, a kindergartener, she had silky golden brown hair that was laying loosly around her face. I giggled and pulled her up into my arms, carrying her to my music room. I sat her down on my wooden stool and braided it into a neat fishtail. I looked at her clothes and sighed. She was wearing a black shirt covered in mud stains and some grey jeans also covered in dirt.

I snapped my fingers and smiled, now she was wearing a sunset pink dress with a mint ribbon and a mint flower around the waist, some white and mint flower sandals, flower clip-on earrings, flower bracelet, a daisy crown, and a flower amythest pendant. I smiled and picked her back up, carrying her to Jason's classroom.

I stood in the doorway, peering in to see all of his students sitting at their tables, coloring. I slowly opened the door and all the students looked my way. So did Jason. When the students realized it was me they all screamed my name, Jason smiled and let out a chuckle.

Blue: Sorry for interrupting your class Mr. Stokes, I was just bringing Ella here to class because I was fixing her hair.

Jason: It is quite alright Ms. Aceti, I'm glad you stopped by though...I want to show you something. Come here.

Blue: *walks over* What's wrong, Jasey?

Jason: um...well *whispering* I think we should adopt Ella, she has no home to go to and I think that we can bring her back with us if somebody is holding her while we're leaving...

Blue: You know I'd want to adopt her! She is the cutest thing ever! Tell Ty and Sky to meet me in the music room at recess, I'll bring Ella. K?

Jason: Ok, see you then.

Blue: Ella, meet me in the music room before recess ok?

Ella: Ok! Ms. Aceti, I was actually going to ask during recess can I help around your room?

Blue: Of course you can! See you soon.. *leaves*

×. back in the music room with Blue .×

Blue's POV

I stepped into my quiet room. I quietly walked over and sat on my desk, thinking of a lullaby my mother taught to me before bed each night. I closed my eyes and began to quietly sing the lyrics to the lullaby. I slowly felt my clothes start to change beneath me.

Come little children

I'll take thee away

Into a land of enchantment

Come little children

The times come to play

Here in my garden of Shadows

Follow sweet children

I'll show thee the way

Through all the pain and sorrows

Weep not poor children

Life is this way

Murdering beauty and passions

Hush now dear children

It must be this way

To weary of life and deceptions

Rest now my children