2nd part to that dare...

Just a tiny note, they are in minecraft for some parts and some are not....

Blue: Brinley? Can you help me get the Dianite bombs in here?

Brinley: *carrying them in* I find it funny how you worship Dianite and I worship Mianite, yet I'm carrying Dianite bombs.....

Blue:yeah, yeah just put them over there.....

Brin: fine.....

Blue:JEROME!!!!

Jerome: *walks put of recording room* what si- Woah that's a lot of creeper eggs

Blue and Brin: DIANITE BOMBS!

Jerome: anyways what chu need?

Blue: can you call the guys when I tell you too?

Jerome: only if I get left out of this.... I just went there for the popcorn....

Blue:Maybe...you will....maybe......do what I ask and then you will...

Boxy and Lilly: We are back!!!!! What did we miss? *sees Dianite bombs*

Boxy:what are you gonna do with all those creeper eggs?

Blue:Well first, they are Dianite bombs gifted to me by my god, Dianite....and second of all, the guys watched Equestria girls Rainbow rocks without me.....

Boxy:They did what?!?

Lilly: Boxy calm....... and who is she???

Blue: Oh, this is Brinley the girl who didn't leave me behind to go on vacation.....*turns to face her back towards them*

Boxy: geez you are still holding that grudge?

Blue:...................

Boxy: Silent treatment really? Fine two can play at that game..

Brinley:Blue?

Blue:..................

Lilly: Boxy?

Boxy:...................

×2 days later×

Brinley and Lilly:* hiding behind couches*

Blue: If you would have just taken me instead of Lilly none of this would have happened!

Boxy: I didn't take you because I wanted to get to know Lilly better!

Blue: Well, I never got one skype call from you like you promised.....

Boxy: Well, we had no wifi so I couldn't skype you...you know I would have......

*boys walk in and see war field that Blue and Boxy are standing on*

Preston: Cactus cutie what happened here?

Blue: Don't you cactus cutie me Preston, I know you watched Rainbow rocks without me!!!! *throws Dianite bomb at feet thinking it was a smoke bomb*AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I CAN'T FEELING MY LEGS!

Boxy:BLUE?!?!

To be continued......