Finale

Hey jays! Yes you guys read the title correct..this is the final chapter to this book! It's been an amazing ride and I will bot be making a sequel and that's explained more more in more in the end note.

Blue's POV

I found 2 people that go by the names Kim and Lalna, they've also got flux. I finally decided that I wa going to leave the sky army and go and live near them for help with the flux, but for me to do that I'd have to go to another dimension because they found a portal and ignited it and they found themselves at Sky Army. They offered me to come back and help around. That's why I'm leaving and I can't take Ella or anyone in the fact that they don't need to go. The portal is only open for a few more days. I haven't told anyone about the offer and now that I know what I'm going to do I'm telling the flux buddies the news.

I reached their room and knocked on the door. Kim opened the door and smiled when she saw me. "Hey Blue, what do you need?" she asked with a sleepy smile resting on her face. Two arms wrapped around Kim's waist and long golden blonde messy hair with goggles peered over her shoulder. "Kimmy, come back to cuddle." Lalna, the above average height female mad scientist, sleepily mumbled. The two of them were so cute, I swear.

"Lalna, wake up! We're going back in a few hours and I'm coming with you guys."

"Really?!? YAY!!"

"Yeah, just let me write a quick note and pack a bag for spare clothes and stuff and we can go.."

"K!!"

I walked back to my room and grabbed a neon blue and white duffel bag and stuffed my pajama's, spare goggles and clothes, and notes about flux. She zipped up the bag and grabbed a peice of paper and a pen. She began to write her final Farwell to sky army.

{Start Song Here}

'Dear Sky Army,

I, Miyako Aceti, resign from my position as a general of the Sky Army.
By the time you are reading this I'll be in another dimension with Lalna and Kim trying to cure our flux. I didn't want to tell any of you so you wouldn't come with me because it's to dangerous for you all. This is a time in my life where I need to figure things out with others and make decisions that are best for me and for all of you guys. I'll have left through a portal that will be closed by now. I hate to be the one to say this but realm barriers are hard to break so chances are I'm gone for good.
I want to say goodbye before I go, but not face to face. I'll miss you all and I hope you can forget about me and move on in life. Sou, since this is my final hurrah I guess I should tell you something important about myself, I'm no from this realm and Jerome's not even my brother! My real brothers name is Lewis Brindley and I'm from the dimension I'm going to now. I'll miss you all, bit I must find my family again. Thank you for being there in my darkest time, but I can't wait around when I have an opportunity waiting for me. I love you all. I just can't bring myself to see any of you get hurt by me, so I've left. I'll miss you all. We all knew this time would come.

Sincerly,
Miyako 'Blue' Brindley

I signed the note and tucked it away in a purple envolope with neon blue pen on it adressed to the Sky Army. I stepped out of my room, and left the note on my bed. I ran down the hall and Lalna and Kim were waiting for me at the gates. We walked passed the guards and walked out into the forest, finding the portal and quickly ran up to it. The couple before me waved before stepping and I slowly inched towards it.

This is it, my chance to finally see my brother again. I smiled and took a couple more steps and slowly took my final step into the portal,my final words becoming a meer whispers in the wind.

'Goodbye Everyone...'

________________

Hey guys and I really hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I did writing it. I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately, but mainly what this chapter was about was my character Blue based off of me leaving the sky army and joining the yognaughts, and this chapter was basically my final thing in this fandom because I'm leaving the Sky Army and I'm sorry..but I don't watch anyone in TC'S videos anymore, thus making it extremely hard to write about them.. I'm sorry, but this is literally my resignition from anything to do with the sky army. Leaving it on that note, this book is over and through and there will be no sequel.

Bye jays!

~Blue