Thank gone wrong...part 2

No one's POV

    Once everyone was gone, a small groan from a blue haired girl broke from her dry mouth. She sat up, her hair laying back down straight on her back as she did so. The other three figures following in suit. The space boy took off his helmet to reveal his shining white eyes. The girl struggled to open her  now glowing light blue eyes. The other two slowly stood, keeping opening their eyes for split seconds before snapping them shut again.

    They all had fairly pale skin. Jason's suit was all torn and tattered to the extent to where you could see his light blue shirt and black pants underneath. He slowly lifted his hand to retract the suit into a box. Jason and Blue slowly raised up from their beds. They all slowly walked down the hallway from the infirmary to the base. They were all holding some part of their body. Jason and Blue were holding their side, Ty was gripping at his head, and Sky was holding onto his head also.              

   The part of becoming immortal was unbelievably painful. Once they made their way to the end of the hallway they heard loud sobs coming from the living room. The two brine kids didn't have time to react before being teleported along with Ty and Jason to Herobrine's Castle. The guys were escorted to the left to be put into more royal like clothing and Blue was led by 3 black haired maids to the right. About 20 minutes later they all met back up at the corridor. All wearing more fancy attire. The way they were dressed was like this:

Sky - black tuxedo, grey undershirt, butter bowtie, small silver crown, and dress shoes.

Ty - black tuxedo, dark purple undershirt, dark purple bow tie, purple and silver watch, and some dress shoes

Jason - black tuxedo, dark grey undershirt, grey tie, grey and silver watch, and dress shoes

Blue - a dark blue gown with stars all over it, black heels, a hidden pentagram leg strap (to hold knives), and a black skull tiara.

  They all looked at each other astonished. Soon enough, they heard the all to farmiliar voice of Herobrine himself. They all slowly walked in to see that he had on a black tux with a light blue undershirt, a dark blue tie, and black dress shoes. He smiled as his children and friends entered.

Hero: Welcome home my children and you must be Ty and Jason correct? Sons of Ms. Endstone and Wither.

Blue and Sky: Hello father.... why did you call us here?

Hero: Well, today you all became immortal, correct?

Jason: yes...

Hero: Well, Wither, Ms. Endstone, and myself are hosting a ball for you 4!

Sky: Really?

Hero: Yes Skybrine...

Blue: Father? Do you mind if we use your crystal ball to see what our friends are up too?

Hero: Why of course not Bluebrine! You know where the room is!

* all 4 leave *

Blue: Ok, let's see here....*sitting at crystal ball* Show us the Sky Army base!

×. Vision .×

Ian: I can't believe they're really dead...

Seto: T- they told me not to worry about them that they would be back within 2 days...they lied...

Boxy: M-miya....

Husky: I-i guess that...i guess t-t-that even they can't keep promises...