Our Crushes?!

Ok jays! Here is the actual part of the chapter! Yay! All that happened last time still exists! Don't worry doe! I got a Plan B for meh! Hehe.....

Boxy: hey guys what is up, Boxy here and today we are.....telling our crushes and sadly there is no more Mouble, and I worked so hard to get them together! Anyways Blue said she's gonna reveal her new crush today..

Me: hey guys so we are currently in the lounge area of my beautiful, majestic, in minecraftia studio and as Boxy said we are telling our crushes! We are spinning the bottle to determine who goes first and Boxy is not in on this dare since it is hers and she will kill me if I paired her up with one of these dimbos......anyways here we go.....*spins bottle*

*lands on Jerome*

Jerome: my crush is.....Ashley! *spins bottle*

*lands on Boatdil*

Bodil: My crush is..........Triple (double)....... *spins bottle*

Sam: *blushes*

*lands on Me*

Me: my crush is....Purrrrrrston!

Preston: I - I love you too, Miya.....

*imagine everyone else because I'm to lazy to do dat....*

Me:and that was a rather interesting dare......

Boxy:why yes it was......

Seto:anyways send in those dares and we will see you guys next time on.......

Me: My Little Pony! *dressed like fem!Ian*

Ian: you has much to learn my apprentice....but first strike a pose *derpy face*

Me:* strikes a deep pose* hehe.........