No words.....

Hey before I start off with dis dare, I would like to tell you guys someting very important.......I don't ship #merome or #Skylox.......it's just not my thing and plus u ship #Jashley, anyways guys I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will talk to you guys at the end of this dare....

Me: hey guys what is up and today we has 2 things one a dare and the another per-

Adam:*coughs* victim *coughs*

Me: anyways i haven't read the dare yet so....here we go.....*reads dare* *laughing like a dying dolphin*

Boxy: what's the dare? *takes card* * begins to laugh also*

- 4 hours later- (read in SpongeBob voice)

Me and Boxy: * finally calm down*

Me: ok so the dare today is for.........OUR BRUDDERS! Mitch and Jello...

Jerome: it's JEROME!

Me:  wutever! Do you want me to take off you bacca hat? I will so them your adorable ears....

Jerome: Don't you Dare.......so what's the dare?

Me: well first let me introduce our newest member of the absolute insane people squad, LILLY!

Lilly: * poof in out of thin air* hi......

Me: so the dare is.......a #merome moment has to happen......X3

Mitch and Jerome: oh no.....but oh well.......*kiss each other on the cheek*

( A/N ok i felt so Acker writing this.....)

Jason: goodbye stars and send in those dares to the minecraftuniverse.....