Storybook Part 6

Blue's POV

I woke up in a cage, except I was with Sky and Ella. Sky was in his normal grey and black outfit and red shoes, Ella was in a dress that was white at the top and black at the bottom wit black detailing at the top, black tights, and all black converse.

I looked at myself and saw I had on black shorts, a light black tank top, a black leather jacket, black heel boots that went up to my lower thigh, and I seemed to have a black beanie with small cat ears on top of my head. I stood up and walked over to my brother and Ella, shaking them awake. Sky was missing his glasses and all of our eyes were glowing.

We all stood up, we'll more like me and Sky stood up and I picked El up and stood her on her feet. I taught her how to summon a weapon and how to use her powers when she wants too. She summoned a small bow and I created a target for her to practice on. Yes, we did all this while waiting for the new thing to start.

After target practice, El sat down and watched Sky and I train by throwing spells and summoning weapons to hit each other with. I shot my crossbow at his head and the arrow exploded into a blue mist on impact. I only use real arrows in battle.

*Time skip*

A couple hours later, we were led out of our cage into a room with white walls with black detailing and a crimson red carpet on the floor, a few seconds later Jason and Ty were pushed in. Jason was wearing a black shirt with white stsrs, black jeans, a black beanie, and galaxy shoes. Ty was wearing a solid black v-neck, black jeans, his bracelets and headset were all black, and he had on lightning bolt shoes.

We all looked at each other and Ty's eyes widened when he saw me. I think I even saw him drooling. Again, we practiced fighting, but Ella just sat and watched us battle it out or we learned how to do some upgrades on each other.
Like my upgrades from weakest to strongest are:

-Fantasy Mist

-Mysterious Skies

-Shadow Smash

-Silver Flash

I have the most upgrades out of all the guys. Sky's upgrade is called Bloody Streak, Jason's is called Death's Bullseye, and Ty's is called Screeching Mist. I quickly soul-binded Ella to this room. We soon were teleported onto a huge outside theatre stage, but Ella wasn't with us. I smiled, she is safe backstage.

We all looked around and saw a man in a black penguin tail coat, black slacks, a dark grey dress shirt, a neon red bow tie, and a black top hat lay elegantly on top of his cherry red hair.

"Who are you and why are we here?"

"Why my dearest Blue, I am known as 'PuppetMaster' and you are here for my entertainment, simply puppets at my disposal."

I felt rage gather up inside if me and I saw the boys getting angry from being called puppets. My eyes began to glow an icey blue and I saw a same colored glow come from two eyes behind me and a bright white flash appeared in between me and Sky. When the flash dimmed there stood a boy around our age with black pants with white lines down each side, a white v-neck, a simple black blazer, black converse, and a pair of red sunglasses on top of his coal black hair. Sky and I looked at him in amazement and happiness.

Blue: J-j-JORDAN!!

Sky: Jordan...

We both jumped on him and tackled him to the ground in a hug. Time, literally, froze when he appeared out of no where.

Jordan: Blue? Sky? Where are the others? Where am I?

Blue: Jordan..you went missing when we were kids and don't freak out but...we are in a place called purgatory, basically a place your sent when your halfway dead. Oh and you might wanna get a sword or something because I'm going to have to unfreeze time here in a few minutes and we all were just called puppets...not to satisfying if you really think about it..