Uh oh......She is back...

Blue:So, we are back after a 3 year break....yeah.....oh well....but anyways today I have a dare from.......Dou....ble.....welp shit....

Double: Seto? You are needed!

Seto:*comes in* what.

Double: you see...you have to turn Ms. Blue into Berzerk... (I meant to spell it wrong), which is her alternate ego which happens to be a murderer...but.....Blue is trapped inside until I say.....until the end of this book.......but...Blue can come out when summoned....

Seto:*casts spell to turn me into a bloodthirsty murderer now*

Blue: *clothes change into dark blue cardigan, black skull tanktop,black and skull skinny jeans, silver gas mask necklace, wire mask that covers half of top part of face, hair tips went black, and eyes turned into a red....* Would you like to play? Because I would LOVE to paint you red......hehehHehEHehehehe......

Ty:Blue, my queen of the dead....can I be your king? I mean I am the drug king....

Berzerk:Who? Who is Blue? Oh, you mean her... but sure......i guess......what ever....

*glitches back to Blue* I-i am so sorry guys but...she is making me do t-this.....S-SETO!! GIVE ME DARK MAGIC!!! PLEASE!!!*falls to ground*

Seto: *blasts dark magic at Blue*

Berzerk: Good little sorcerer.....now...what to do what to do Hm.....OH I KNOW!!!*shoots transformation magic in a random direction*

Boxy: *gets hit with magic* *eyes turn all white and she begins to have a black aura around her* *looks up* Hello, boys and girls gather around to let me tell you a tale of a girl named Boxybrine, HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA that's me!!! Oh, how good it feels to be free from this girls mind! You have NO idea what it's like in there...

Berzerk: I do! Names Berzerk, wanted for many crimes such as murder, haunting children's dreams and painting smiles on to people's faces....permenantly...but the family is and cops call me 'Dreamweaper'....

Boxybrine: WAIT! You are THE Dreamweaper?!?

Berzerk: The one and only...know where was I? Oh yes.....*blasts dark magic towards Ty*

Ty: *gets hit* *white shirt turns black and red, headphones go from green to red, and eyes turn red*

Berzerk: Hehe..this is fun....So......i think that's it for our dark side crew....so we have my boyfriend, Deadlox, my best friend that is also my personal fangirl, Boxybrine...and then there is mwah! So I wanna end this of with a bang...so...*snaps fingers and appears in a black and blue dress with ever thing the same but has black and blue gloves on....*

((Dance with the devil by Breaking Benjamin))

Here I stand, helpless and left for dead.

Close your eyes, so many days go by.

Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right.

I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.

I won't stay long, in this world so wrong.

[Chorus:]

Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.

Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight?

Trembling, crawling across my skin.

Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine.

I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.

I won't last long, in this world so wrong.

[Chorus]

Hold on. Hold on.

[Chorus]

Hold on. Hold on.

Goodbye.

Be, Bo, and D: BYE-BYE SEE YOU IN YOUR NIGHTMARES....

Everyone else: *hiding in a corner*

Everyone: Send in dares!!