.....just yep..

Blue: *has stuffy and red nose* Hey jays, welcome back to another chapter....*wraps blanket harder around self* as you can probably tell I'm just a tad sick.

Ty: *brings in chicken noodle soup* she has a brine cold...which is like 1000 times worse than a normal cold..

Blue: Yeah, but we're still in this purgatory...we're just in a abandoned version of our world..Sky and Jason are here too...we're stuck here for a while...god the Brimming wine was so bad...*goes into coughing fit*

Ty: Ok Blue ease it on the talking...

Sky: *burst through door* We got the cure!

Blue: Really?!

Jason: Yeah, we found the tear of a witch..

Ty: Here give it! *grabs the test tube and pours it into Blue's mouth by kiss*

Blue: Ah....all better..i should probably change...*walks into room*

×. 5 minutes later .×

Blue's POV

I walked out of my room with a black ruffled top, a galaxy skirt, totoro tights, galaxy converse, a starry beanie, a lot of chokers, and a bunch of silver bangle braclets.. I walked into the living room and slipped on my black prescription nerd glasses, the guys were all staring at me. I waved and we went out to explore and found a grocery store stocked with food, a carnival with operational rides, a blue police call box with a man with a few on and a girl inside...

But most importantly we found a......

Short chapter but hey! Long time no see? I know and what do you think they found with who inside? I connects with next chapter pretty amazingly if i do say so myself..but yeah make sure to listen to the song all the way through if you haven't already...but bye bye jays!