Life can change

Me: hey guys wut up Blue here and today the guys left for lunch buy Jerome stayed behind and Boxy and Lilly left for vacation. And Jerome is sleeping...so basically I'm alone.

My POV

I was on my computer messing around in my survival world when i heard a knock on the door. I walked down and opened it to see..a girl around my age with long dark brown hair, dark blue eyes,and was wearing a black tank top with white skinny jeans, a white beanie, and some dark blue shoes. (Outfit up top) She looked up from her phone and ran up to me and hugged me.

Me: Do i know you?

?: Well, we were best friends before you moved to L.A. from New Jersey...

Me: B-Brinley? Is that you?

Brin: Nope I am the pizza delivery man...no duh....God and I thought that you would have been smarter than this, Miya....Wait why are you in a dress?

Me: Um...you see ever since I left I became famous and got my own show and I dragged my brother and his friends into this and then I have 2 co-hosts Boxy and Lilly and then I make them call me Blue. And on this show we have a sorcerer aka Boxy's I think boyfriend I'm not to sure tho, but his name is Seto and when he turned Adam into a squid he accidentally turned me into a vampire.

Brin: k..

Hey jays, sorry it has been a while but I tried writing this chapter 16,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times but wattpad deleted it. So let's welcome Brinley to our group of co-hosts. Ta-da...and as you now I am sick with a cold and it is my allergy season so I'll update when I can. Love you all and goodnight everbody.