You're Undead To Me

September 28th

September 28th.

Cherith woke up, just laying in bed, staring at her ceiling the following morning.

She had no idea why but she felt she wanted to remember something, but had no idea exactly what it was.

Sitting up, Cherith let out a small hiss at the headache that rushed through her head and she groaned, cradling her head.

"What the hell?"
She muttered as she stood up and left her room, heading towards the bathroom for some aspirin.

At the same time, Elena walked out of her room, heading towards the bathroom as well.

Cherith raised her hand, stopping her sister.

"Wait. Lemme just grab some aspirin and you're free to do whatever you want."

Elena stopped, looking at her sister confused.

"Are you okay?"

Cherith groaned shaking her head and giving her sister the stink eye and Elena nodded as she moved to open the door.

"I guess you're not."

As soon as she opened the door though, she stopped, shocked as she found herself face to face with Vicki Donovan brushing her teeth and wearing a pair of Jeremy's black shirts.

Cherith blinked at her, before pushing her way past the other 2 girls, not deeming any worth her time.

"Uhh..."

"I-I'm sorry... I'm almost done."
Vicki replied but Elena shook her head as Cherith walked past them again with the bottle of aspirin and went down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Jenna was sat in the kitchen, working on her thesis when she looked up.

"Well morning sunshine."

Cherith groaned.

"Please... no..."
She mumbled as she took the aspirin and gulped it down with water.

"What's with you?"

"I dunno, I suddenly woke up this morning with a massive headache. It wasn't even like this the morning after the founder's ball thing."

Jenna grinned at her.
"Yeah well, I guess it's the universe's way of punishing you on my behalf."

Cherith rewarded that with sticking her tongue out at Jenna who chuckled, going back to her work.