Blood Brothers(I believe I can fl-Oh shit!).

It had been a couple of days since Miss Mystic Falls and Cherith could count the days to her birthday already

Leslie had begged so desperately to throw a party for her, similarly Caroline as well, but Cherith wasn’t budging and she knew it would only be a matter of time before they either heeded to her or they just did whatever they wanted.

All in all, she’d basically given up anyways… they could do whatever they wanted to.

Cherith, on the other hand though, was plagued with the need to fly.

It had been on her mind desperately for days now and though Sheila had warned her that flight wasn’t possible for their kind, it didn’t stop her from wanting to try.

Especially since she wasn’t a ‘normal witch’ anyways.

And so, that morning as she ate her breakfast, Jenna and John in the kitchen with her, she turned to her aunt.

“Hey Jens, I won’t be back for a while after school okay? I have somewhere to be.”

“Oh? Got a date?”

Jenna smirked, wiggling her eyebrows and Cherith and John both snorted at the exact same time.

“I kid you not aunty but I’m actually going hunting.”

She smirked an John looked at her.

“Hunting? What for? And where exactly?”

“Sheesh”

Cherith grunted, enjoying her bacon.

“You sound like an old man. Anyways, I’m just heading out with a friend. Nothing so dastardly.”

She smirked, amused and Jenna chuckled.

“Alright kiddo. Just come back home with your body intact. Especially since we’ll be ordering your… ‘totally spectacular car’ today so it can arrive a few days after your birthday.”

Cherith beamed.

“Yes. I can definitely not forget that, aunty. I mean… I love it more than I love you guys… it’s going to be my first love. I’m gonna name her Maria… or, no… no, Romeo! Rrrrr!”

She purred, hand out in a clawing motion as she thought of her car and John shook his head as she snapped out of fantasy land and stood up, grabbing her bag.

“See you later oldies!”

She chirped and walked out, her black boots clanking against the floor.

**************************

Woods…

Cherith decided to skip half a day of school, especially since she had no other classes left for the day, and since it was just noon, she’d decided to cut her journey short as well.