Crying Wolf

April 2nd.

Woods.

Brady carries the dead body of a friend and lays it on a pike of other dead werewolves, Jules next to him with a sad look on her face as she watches Brady set the pile on fire.

As it burns, Brady turns to Jules, gesturing her to follow him.

“Come on.”

They walked towards the RV where another werewolf called Stevie was seen pacing about with a slightly urgent and panicked look.

“Go ahead. Tell her.”

Brady waved at Stevie who sighed, turning to Jules who looked confused.

“Let me just preface this with a big disclaimer that screams, ‘I should have known better’.”

“What is it, Stevie?”

“When Brady told me what that Tyler kid said about Mason being here for the moonstone, something clicked. There was this moment back in Florida when I suspected Mason was up to something because he was banging that hot, vampire chick Kathy and he didn’t want anyone to know.”

Jules rolled her eyes, becoming slightly agitated at his ranting.

“All right. Just get to the point, Stevie.”

“That is the point, Jules! It’s the sun and moon curse!”

He waved his hands around.

“Mason was asking me all kinds of questions about it, if it could be broken, and when that flying red haired chick and that evil man-witch showed up last night, double-click. Witches, vampires, moonstone. They’re putting everything in place to break the curse.”

Jules sighed, closing her eyes a bit and opening it as everything suddenly made sense to her and she turned to Brady who had a stony look on his face.

“We can’t let them do that, even if we have to kill every last vampire in this town.”

Jules had really thought everything would be over by now.

But no… there just had to be a moonstone and a curse attached to it as well.

____________________________________

Gilbert Residence.

“You know where to find me.”