IMPORTANT PAIRING NOTICE!!!!!!!

So I saw not everyone was happy about the pairing but are deciding to go with it, sorry Cherith’s disciples!

Number 1—I’ve already been writing quite a large summary of the story for some months now and I can’t change it without wiping off a LARGE portion of the books and that’s just not possible.

Number 2—I get what you mean. Kol was my first option too, but then I realized how much he loves magic and was devastated when he lost his. Also, he is like, quite obsessed with witches and magic. So, can you imagine if he ever meets the Scarlet Witch and they end up in a romantic relationship.

He’s going to try to push her to her limits, access magic she may not be able to control. And we know Cherith isn’t in control. Kol would be a great partner for a Cherith who doesn’t care about family and stuff, but, remember what he almost did to Jeremy too. Don’t worry, Kol is gonna have a huge role in this story too. I feel like he’d be super interested in her, and Cherith might find him frustrating but fun too.

Number 3--There’s a reason why she can’t be with KOL. He’s a volatile original. Capable of just going off the deep end. In the series, he basically haunts Elena with Rebekah. He befriended Jeremy just so he could try to kill him. Do you really think Cherith would go for someone that doesn’t take other people’s lives as important? That’s one of the reasons she doesn’t like Damon!

In my story, Cherith is going to go through a lot and she needs an anchor that isn’t madness personified like Kol or Kai or even Cherith herself.

Number 4—If I try to make Kol her main pairing, I’d need to change some of his volatile characteristics, and how do you think he’d come out? Not like the Kol we know. He’d become like Damon, more or less. She already dislikes Damon, that means she wouldn’t like Kol like that.

Number 5—Kol’s family motto is Family above all other. And Always and Forever.

As much as they turn their backs on each other occasionally… they would choose each other before anyone else. If Jeremy has to die for a member of his family to live, who do you think Kol would choose.

Also, if one of his brothers harms someone she holds dear, I don’t think romantic feelings would ever fester there.

The Mikaelsons and Gilberts have a lot of reasons no to get along.

It’s like saying Jeremy should date Rebekah because Jeremy seems to have a thing for pretty supernaturals and Rebekah falls in love easily. That’s a disaster waiting to happen.

Kol and Cherith are slightly similar. They’re like explosives. If brought together… BOOM!!!!!

We need to create an ANCHOR for her. Someone who can understand all that she’s feeling. Who will understand when she’s down and the comfort she need. When she’s hyper, the person who’d be hyper with her but not throw everything into destruction. A best friend, soulmate, partner in crime. Someone to comfort her, make her feel like the teenager she is, scratch things off her bucket list with, do simple things like a walk in the park, window shopping and also capable of being her getaway driver. Lol.

It doesn’t mean Kol and Cherith won’t have a unique? Friendship.

Totally understandable if you don’t want to read it again, cause I feel some people might not, but this is how I see the story going though.

Like I said, this story has been for months. I can’t change it anymore.

Thank you all for understanding, and if you can’t keep reading, it was an honor to have you reading it. I didn’t expect such views on this story in the first place.

LOVES AND KISSES!!!!!

PURPLE YOU!!!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜