Katerina

March 27th

March 27th.

Mystic Falls High.

Cherith comes out of her car that morning, a slightly broody look on her face.

She wore a red and black plaid zipper chain pleated slip dress to her thighs, a black platform high heels ankle boots, and a black choker.

Backing her bag, she walked towards the building.

After the events of yesterday, she gladly welcomed school, even if it was filled with annoying snot nosed idiots in her opinion.

"Hey Cherry!"

Well, not all obviously.

Cherith turns to Leslie who had just arrived as well and gives her a small wave as she puts on her dark sunglasses and her friend snorts.

"What's with the grunge look today? All chains and chokers and red and black?"

Leslie asks, looking her up down and Cherith shrugs.

"I dunno. I just felt like it."

"It suits you anyways... and I can tell you're becoming a trendsetter in this foul and boring old town."

Leslie added and it honestly wasn't a lie.

A lot of people had picked up on the fashionable and eccentric way Cherith dressed and how it differed from quite a lot of people.

Heck right now, she was being stared at because the grunge look was slightly different from what they'd seem her on for a while.

"Well someone has to paint the town red every once in a while, and who else but this red haired girl whose nickname is coincidentally Cherry. I'm telling you, I was born to turn this world red."

She grinned and Leslie gave her a look.

"I hope you mean metaphorically girl, or I'm running away screaming."

Cherith snorted as they reach their locker and she opens hers.

"But of course. What else would I mean?"

"Hey, Cherith!"

Tyler walked over, saying hi to Leslie and turning to the red haired who looked at him over the dark glasses on the bridge of her nose, staring at him like he had interrupted her most wonderful day.