Brave New World

***********************************

Flashback.

Without so much as looking at them she walked towards Elena’s opened window and with such ease of a master, flies out the window and high up into the sky, her destination the Salvatore Boarding House as rage, chaos and madness battled within her for only one aim.

To kill.

End Flashback.

***********************************

Gilbert Residence

Stefan turns to Elena with an urgent look on his face.

“Elena, I have to go…”

She nods understandingly, still hugging Jeremy tightly.

“Go… make sure Cherith is okay.”

He nods and blurs out of the window of her room and into the night, hoping he would get there before anything bad happened.

**********************************

Salvatore Boarding House.

Cherith floats above town, when she spots the Boarding House and flies down, landing in the courtyard, not caring if anyone spotted her as she was in a simple pale pink tank top, white booty shorts and also barefoot, not that she cared.

She wasn’t in her right mind at the moment.

The only words operating in her mind was…

Torture.

Destroy.

Kill.

And that was what she planned to do.

The more she got closer to the door, the skin on her hands turned into energy itself, glowing white, red and gold, no flesh in sight.

And it seemed to be seeping up, slightly unnoticeable but the more her rage increased, and it was currently almost at her elbows.

Raising a hand as soon as she got close to the front door, she blasts the door in, making a slight explosion rock the building, startling Damon who had been staring into the fireplace, hurt in his eyes.

Cherith walked in, spotting Damon who looked at her and her hands and scoffed slightly and dejectedly.

“What? Are you here to kill me? Or maybe break my heart like everyone seems to love doing nowadays.”

He sarcastically spoke, pain in his tone but Cherith honestly gave no shit about him or what he was feeling at the moment as she walks forward, chaos magic seeping out of her in droves making her a sight.

A sight to behold.

To fear.

She was glorious.