You're Undead To Me 2

Salvatore Boarding House.

Damon groaned as he lay on the cold, floor of the cellar, coughing, his skin grey and corpse like as he looked in pain.

Stefan walked to the locked cellar door, staring in through the small opening.

“I bet… you’re feeling pretty good about yourself hm?”
Damon croaked out, hacking out a cough and looking rather pitiful.

Stefan looked down at him, straight faced.
“Not particularly.”

Damon makes a small noise.
“You won. You got the bad guy. Now nothing could come between you and Elena. Except the truth.”

He struggled, turning his head to look right at Stefan who stared at him head on.
“The lies will catch up to you, Stefan. As long as you keep lying to yourself about what you are.”

Stefan kept staring at his brother unreadably before he finally spoke.
“The beauty of you in there and me out here...is that I can walk away.”

With that, he turned and left his weak and groaning brother behind in the cellar.

/////////////////

September 29th.
Sexy Suds Carwash.

Cherith sighed as she sat by a pavement, watching the cheerleaders and football players wash the cars of the Mystic Falls’ residence.

“If only I had my own car…”
She mumbled pitifully as she stared around at the cars parked all around the lot and Leslie who was by her side, removing her shirt and revealing a white and emerald green bikini top while leaving her Jean shorts on but unbuttoned and slightly unzipped so it showed it’s white and emerald green bottom bikini pair a bit, chuckled.

“Don’t worry. It’ll soon be February and your sweet 16 will smack you right in the face.”

“How astute.”
Cherith replies dryly before gulping down a bottle of water and her head whipping fast when she heard a scream as the hose one of the cheerleaders had been holding splashed her with water and Matt ran to grab it from her, holding it down and Cherith and Leslie chuckled before Cherith sighed morosely.

“Well… I guess that’s going to be the only drama I’ll be witnessing today.”
Leslie scoffed as she handed Cherith her bag.

“You don’t need to spend the whole day here, you know? Just make sure Caroline sees you and you’re good to go. Now, can you be a dear and help me put this in my locker?”

Cherith waved her off, nodding as she spotted her sister and Stefan nearby.

Her aunt was a bit further away resting on a white press bus, that Fell guy in front of a camera.

Cherith shook her head, wondering just why her aunt would fall for such a loser like him.
Honestly!

He looked like some starving TV reporter who loved to poke his nose into other people’s businesses.

Okay, she just didn’t like him period.

He did cheat on her aunt after all.