EHE, TE NANDAYO!?

(Dream Date: March 22 2021)

I have been playing Genshin Impact for a while now, and I love it! I also managed to get Venti recently when his banner got it's first rerun, so that plays a role in my dream, and so does my cravings for sandwiches.

Anyways, I remember "waking up" as usual, only to find a half eaten Subway foot long a few inches next to me. Of course, it was my favourite. Melted cheese with cucumbers, I know it's not a lot, but I can be a picky eater. Anyways, I decided to finish it for breakfast, so I got up and got ready for the day, getting dressed, washing up, etc. I came back to my room to chuck the Sub in the microwave before eating it, but it was gone.

Being someone that gets worried a bit too easily, I began searching for it despite the fact that it was probably not very edible at this point.

Then somehow, as I was searching, I was suddenly transported to the fantasy world of Teyvat, where Genshin Impact takes place. The location in particular that I went to was Starsnatch Cliff, where suggesting by the name, is a rather large cliff, if not the largest cliff currently in the game. Anyways, I was not alone when I showed up, and I was soon greeted by Venti himself.

I guess he noticed me acting all flustered, and asked me what was getting me worked up

I guess he noticed me acting all flustered, and asked me what was getting me worked up. I told him, and he got all sheepish and tried to play things off as if he was never involved.

I could tell he was playing dumb, but he soon admitted that he: "got rid of it."

I began interrogating him, asking to know what he did with my probably-two-day-old-half-of-a-sandwich, and where it was currently. He kept saying that he just "got rid of it", but I wasn't buying it. I was slowly getting more aggravated as he refused to reveal anymore details, and he began to notice my change in behaviour. He appeared to get nervous as he continues to repeat himself, saying that he was being honest with me, and that he thought I'd be better off not eating it, but I'm not one that likes wasting food.

I ended up arguing a little longer before I woke up, I never learned what happened to that sandwich...

At first, I thought he ate it himself, but then I noticed that in one of his voice-lines in the game, he revealed that he highly despises melted cheese.

So now as I'm writing this, I theorize that he was actually planning on having it for himself, but then saw the melted cheese infused with the cucumber slices and was disgusted by it. After that discovery, he probably thought that no one would want it anyway since it was a bit old, and tossed it off the cliff, where it most likely landed in the ocean at the bottom. After I popped up, he tried to play dumb, but soon regretted his actions when I started getting angry with him.

Oooh, I can just imagine this being a Dhar Mann video lol
(WIND GOD THROWS AWAY AUTHOR'S OLD SANDWICH, HE LIVES TO REGRET IT)