Misadventures With Reptile

(If you don't play Mortal Kombat, this probably will be hard to understand... sorry about that 😐)
(This dream happened during COVID-19, where it kind of plays a role in this dream)

In Outworld, I was partnered with Reptile to go to Earthrealm because Quan Shi was up to no good as always.

(For anyone that doesn't know, here's Quan Shi = A bad guy)

Instead of going through a portal to get to the two different worlds, we took an elevator. In Earthrealm, we were ambushed by a few people at a time, so we fought them off. One of the ambushers being Tanya.

(For those that don't know, this is Tanya = Also a villain)

After defeating them all, we needed to head back to Outworld to take care of anyone working for Quan Shi. In the elevator on the way back, all was normal. That is until Reptile suddenly started coughing. I asked him if he was alright, and he admitted to have caught a cold recently.

"I walked into one of my own." I remember him referring to his cold like that for some reason.

I guess it was an Outworld cold, but he also said that he needed to extend his diet because of this cold, meaning he had to have 16 meals a day. I started backing away from him, not because that he needed to eat more, but because he was sick in general. My brain remembered COVID-19 when Reptile mentioned that he was ill, so my social distancing was immediately activated. Reptile got a brief second to notice my reaction before I woke up.

I wonder how he would react if I told him about the pandemic back on Earthrealm?