I Wanna Play a Game

(Dream Date: August 26 2021)

There was this crossover game of that was as if someone threw Mario Party and Dead By Daylight into a blender.

I played as Zim, the other players I remember were:

Funtime Foxy
Funtime Freddy
Sonic
Courage the Cowardly Dog, but he was just known as Dog in the game.
Crash Bandicoot's GF Idk her name.

We all started by waking up tied down in our own individual chairs. Someone would come on the radio Jigsaw style and explain the rules and main objective of the game, be the last survivor.

A few characters, including the Warner Triplets came out putting food on a table in front of us. There was no reason to, other than to just toy with us. After a cinematic intro of all the players, we all got teleported to some kind of swamp biome that rather looked like a sewage system that was never cleaned. We were on our on little wooden platforms with a wooden paddle, and we were being followed by who I'm guessing was the killer. So we had to paddle our way to the checkpoint while navigating through all the mountains of who knows what that was arranged as a maze.
Once we would get to the checkpoint, we would be introduced to a mini game. We all had to participate against each other, and the person that came in last will be eliminated from the game. This process will likely continue until there is two remaining players for a final showdown. Now if you know and/or play Dead By Daylight, I think we can all guess what happens to the losing player. I barely started the mini game before I woke up, but it was one of those "test your luck" games, where we each chose a ball to see which one will make it down before everyone else made it.

I almost wish that game was real. As a video game that you can play with your friends and people around the world, because none of the other players were computers, there were other players online. Wonder if they had the same dream playing as their respective characters...?