That's it, that's the lost episode?

(Had this one somewhere during March 2021)

(If you watch the web show, Helluva Boss, then I don't need to get into great detail, but if you haven't heard of it, I recommend checking it out, but it's not for kids, so if you are under 17, don't watch it, please I don't want angry parents coming at me.)

As for the dream itself, I dreamt that I saw an episode of HB that doesn't actually exist of course. The episode was a flashback of how Blitz adopted his daughter Loona. However, this episode showed Loona being adopted at around 7 years old, where canonicaly she was adopted just before she turned 18.
Apparently, Loona's birth father was super ticked and was actually attempting to kill Moxxie for whatever reason. In an act of saving his co worker, Blitz jumped in between the two, spouted some insults at Loona's dad, and then shot him dead with his shiny golden revolver. He then adopted Loona after discovering her, and the strangest part is that Loona never even questioned it. She didn't witness her father's death, so she didn't know who took him out either. Honestly, I kinda wish that there would be a follow up episode in the present day where Loona finds out the truth and goes on a rampage at her adoptive father. Ooh I can feel the drama within that prompt, so much spice...