What?

(Dream Date: January 23 2022)

Uh...

Ok I guess I had a few dreams mashed into one. We were going to go visit our grandparents and my dad was driving. And for some reason he decided to take a shortcut in the worst way possible. He was attempting to drive through a random mall like it was Coconut Mall. Yes, he was driving up the escalators. People were making faces as they watched us drive by. Even the manager tried stopping him from going up another escalator, and he just took a different route. Despite me and my brother telling him that he shouldn't be doing this and this was a bad idea, my dad was completely confident of his decision.

Eventually we got to our destination and I told dad's parents all about it. They were not impressed with their son's actions, and dad was getting all flustered and asking me why I'd tell on him.

Dude, this isn't Mario Kart and we can't just drive wherever we want.

I guess this was two dreams mashed into one because I was suddenly in the shower. It was the shower in my place instead of my grandparents. I had a few snip-its of minor dreams before that weren't relevant to the plot of this one, and I was viewing them in the third person like it was a movie.

Anyway, as I was washing my hair, I heard the door open and saw King Boo of all people. I wasn't creeped out because I somehow got the sense that he was just checking on me, but he chose the worst time to do so.

It all happened so fast. He made one of his little noises, presumably calling for me, and opened the shower curtain. He closed it instantly and literally became blind for a solid three minutes. He left the room after that and I didn't see him for the rest of the dream.

Is this what happens when you go through a Mario phase, or is it just me?
Oh who am I kidding it's definitely just me...