The Elevator Game Show!

(I had this one a few years back, but it's still great)

I suddenly woke up in a elevator, with two military men and Inky and Pinky from PAC Man. I then realized that we were on a game show. A small TV came up and explained the rules. Apparently, we were just one elevator out of many others like ours. We were rising with every question we answered, didn't matter if our answer was right or wrong, it was the whole, "Get the most points and you win" game. I forget most of the questions except for one where it was about different breeds of cats. I got the wrong answer, but I was close. I was in the elevator for about 98% of the dream. Luckily, the game was prepared, and there were seats and... a toilet in the elevator with us. At one point, one of the military guys was taking a dump right in front of us, and since it's a small space for five people to be in, it was a bit crowded, and there was no such thing as privacy. The last 2% of my dream was when the game revealed that there was an area where we can get out of our elevators, grab a bite to eat, get fresh air, and interact with other contestants before returning to our elevators. Of course, I didn't remember any of the other contestants I saw, and I never went back in the elevator, since I woke up.

(Honestly, I wanna go back to that game show)