XXVI. Tutoring

"Oh my God! Ah shit Keenon, right there daddy." I moaned as I held my legs by my shoulders.

"Damn you feel good." He said kissing my clevelage and I cummed all over his dick.

"Damn baby, that was five minutes."

"Okay, you have to understand I was pregnant with twins when you left. I couldn't see my vagina until you got back. I tried, was a no go, so I haven't cummed since you left." I said. He threw me on  all four and gawd! Everytime he trusted in I threw it back.

"Damn you tight." He said as I moaned.

"Shit Keenon." I moaned as he pulled my hair, then Kj started crying. I learned their cries. "Your son is the biggest cry baby ever." I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Just ignore him."

"We can't, but that's what your wanted." I said putting his shirt on. "Children." I said as I left the room.

"I wanted one!"

"I wanted zero, but here we are." I mummbled. "What's wrong Kj?" I asked taking him out his crib. The twins are in different rooms because when one wakes up, they wake the other, so I moved Yaya to her very own room. "Keenon, check on your daughter!" I yelled, then heard shower water running.

I took a deep breath, packed the babies and I a bag, put them in the car and went to my parents house. "Mom!" I called as I kicked the door closed.

"I'm in my room." She said and I went in there. My dad works nights, so he wasn't here.  I put the twins the the bed she had for them here.

"I'm thinking of breaking up with Keenon." I admitted.

"What happened? You guys were perfect the other day."

"He's no help! He's too busy craving sex. He got mad at me because I wouldn't ignore Kj crying! This is what he wanted, I only wanted a wedding ring and a puppy!" She laughed. "I love him, but I don't wanna get fat and lose my hair!"

"Toya, give him time to adjust to having babies in the house."

"He was doing fine until my doctor cleared me to have sex." I said. "Even before that he was acting iffy with them."

"Do he think they his?"

"He better." I said. "He wanted a kid, I give him two, and he question them? That's bullshit!" I exclaimed.

"Is he dropping hints?"

"Is mean yesterday he said Kj don't look like him."

"Talk to him." I shook my head.

"I'ma just find me a white man with a lot of money to take care of me and my babies." I said and she laughed.

"Don't do that to him, give him a chance Toya." She said as Latoya started crying. I fed her, changed her diaper, and put her back go sleep. "You know he loves you." He said and I shrugged.

"Love isn't second guessing your kids." I said and she shrugged as my phone rung. "What?" I answered.

"Why you mad?" Keenon asked as I went outside.

"I'm tired Keenon. I always wake up with the babies, I always watch them, I always put you and the babies before me and it's tiring! I can barely take showers. I know your still learning everything with the babies, but you don't even try. You listen to the lesson, but you always absent for the test and you know if you miss the test again you can't retake it." He sighed.

"I'll take the test baby, but I need tutoring." I giggled.

"One session a week until I feel like you ready for the unit test."

"I don't get a quiz?"

"Occasionally you will." I said and he chuckled.

"Anything else wrong?" He asked.

"Yeah, do you think the babies aren't yours?" I asked.

"Want me to be completely honest?" He asked.

"Why the fuck would I want you to lie? Those are our babies, of course I want you to be honest."

"I do sometimes think they aren't mine, they don't look like me."

"Keenon, I found out I was pregnant when we were suppose to leave." I told him and he sighed.

"So, they mine?"

"Ours!"

"Come home so I can start tutoring."

"Boy." I laughed.