VI. Gangsta Girl Up

Keenon

I was waiting for one of these damn doctors to tell me what's up with Toya. I went up to the desk and the I swear this bitch was gettin' on my nerves. "If you askin' for Santoya Johnson again, she just got of surgery and a doctor should be with you soon, sir. Please, take a seat." she said with an attitude. I sat back down and waited for them to tell me something. 

"Are you here with Santoya Johnson?" A man asked me and I nodded. "We managed to get the bullet out, she didn't lose a lot of blood. She should be cleared next week, we want to make sure nothing gets infected." he said.

"Can I see her?" I asked and he nodded.

"She's in room 17." he said and I nodded getting up. I went in her room and she was laying on her side. I leaned over her and kissed her cheek and she looked at me. I went around and she pulled me in the bed with her.

"How you feel?" I asked and she just shrugged. "You don't wanna talk?" she shook her head and I pulled her closer to me. She buried her face in my chest. I kissed her neck, "It hurt, huh?" she nodded. "Can I see it?" she shook her head. "Why not?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"Because it's all nasty." she said and I grinned. 

"Lemme see." I said rubbing my hand down her back to her ass. She shook her head.

"I want you to find who did this and I want to handle them!" I grinned and pecked her lips.

"Am I finna finally see a hood side?" I asked and she shrugged.

"You might." she said before grabbing my face. She licked my bottom lip and I bit her tongue, then she giggled as I sucked her tongue in my mouth, then kissed her. "Ima need you to make my smoothies!" she said.

"Ion even know how to work the blender." I said.

"I'll Face Time you through it." she told me and I nodded. "I just wanna go home." she said and I kissed her forehead.

"Here yo phone, ima go see who did this." she frowned. "Don't."

"Okay, but ima need you to bring me some stuff from the apartment." she said and I nodded. She grabbed a pen and napkin. She started scribbling on it before giving it to me. I looked at it seeing her fancy cursive letters saying: all shower stuff, pads :'(, tampons  >.<

"Ight ma, ima do this first, then go handle that." she nodded and pecked my lips.

"Hurry up before my ADD kicks in and I end up talking to someone on their death bed about life." she said and I nodded. I left and got everything she asked for and Face Timed her. She told me the ingredients and what to do and I made her smoothie before leaving. I took it all to her, then went to my brother's house.  We was in his office shit tryna figure out who shot her, then I got an unknown call.

I answered it, "wassup?"

"If I get mine out and yours out, we can be together finally." a girls voice said.

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked.

"You'll find out real soon baby. You might wanna be at the hospital with ya girl. She might turn up missing." she said before hanging up. The fuck? I stood up, throwing the chair on the floor and rushed to the hospital. I went to Toya room and she was doing something on her computer as a doctor drew blood.

"Why you drawing blood if I lost blood?" she asked the doctor as he looked at her chest.  She seen me and smiled, before I pecked her lips. 

"It's procedure." he said.

"I know, but don't you think it's kind of a stupid procdure?" she asked and he nodded taking the needle out. 

"Yeah, but I don't make the rules." he said like he was tryna get at her. She looked at me and smiled, I feel like she know what I was thinking. 

"How rude am I." she said. "This is my boyfriend, baby this is Dr.Madina. He's married with three kids." she said. 

"She's a good listener." he said.

"Hard to believe." I said and Toya smiled. 

"I don't listne to him." she admitted. "Most of the time." she added.

"She never do." I said and she smiled. 

"I have ADD, so he'll tell me to do something and I'll go to do it, but forget what I was doing. So, I always end up making a smoothie or working out." she said and it was true.  He chuckled and left.

"I know why this happened, but I still don't know who." I said as the door opened and the girl smiled waddling in the room.  Damn!

A/N

I had writers block this whole chapter, so it isn't amazing, but I'll make it up in the next chapter. I swear! Guys vote and comment, I want to know what you all think.  Give me ideas. I want to know what you guys wanna be reading about and what might happen next.

XOXO, Lyric