X. Home

Santoya

"Stop!" I laughed as Keenon picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and smiled. "You so ugly wit' yo chocolate self!" I said and he chuckled.

"For real?" he asked licking his lips. I nodded as he grabbed my ass.

"I have to go." I said as he put me down.

"Like right now?" he asked before kissing my neck.

"Yup, and besides my cookie jar still locked." I said before pecking his lips. I left going to get my hair and nails done.

"Toya, I haven't seen you in a while!" My hairstylist Jennifer said as I sat in her chair.

"I been through so much I haven't had time for my hair." I said taking my ponytail holder out.

"How you want it?" She asked running her hand through it.

"Natural." I said and she nodded.

"How's everything with that boy?" She asked and I smiled.

"Everything is great!" I lied because I don't like people all in my relationship. "This morning he was telling me he misses my curly hair." She laughed and grabbed a towel. She washed it and we talked about her family. She put curl enhancer in it, then put four cornrows in it. I always stop her there and pay.

Daddy: I got you a surprise

Me: awh, what get me?

Daddy: You gotta wait and see

Me: But I wanna know

Daddy: Nope, finish whatever you doin

Me: I'm done

Daddy: I doubt it

Me: ugh tell me

He didn't reply and I rolled my eyes going to the nail part of the salon. She painted my nails and toes white. I paid her and left. I went home and seen rose petals from the front door to the bedroom. I seen a pink bag in the middle of pink, red, and white rose petals shaped in a heart. I picked up the bag and there was a little note that read:

Wear me!Come outside

I seen a cute maxi dress and I put it on with some brown T strapped sandals. I went outside and seen Keenon. "Ima get in trouble with my boyfriend." I said kissing him.

"Yo ass in that gon get me on trouble with my girl." I giggled and got in the car. We started driving and talking. "I really hope her baby isn't yours." I said looking at my perfect long white nails.

"Why?" He asked as I face him.

"Because now that I have baby on my mind, I kinda want to have your first baby." I admitted and he grinned.

"That's not gon happen with that lock you got." He said and I giggled.

"I know, but you don't deserve it yet." I told him and he looked at me and grinned.

"You don't think I deserve it?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Another girls is having your potential baby. Yo ass ain't gettin' shit until we one hundred and two percent sure that baby ain't yours." I said and he sighed.

"She said she ain't due til' next week." he said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"You can watch, but you can't touch." I told him as we pulled up to a big ass house. He got out and opened my door. He helped me out, then grabbed a little basket from the backseat. He went to the side gate and we went in. "Are we trespassing?" I asked and he just guided me to a lake. He laid out a blanet, then pulled me to it on it.

"We finna have a picnic." I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Your so cute sometimes." I said smiling. We ate and talked. "You gotta catch it." I laughed as he tilted his head back and I threw a grape in. He grabbed a handful of grapes and threw them in my bra. "Keenon!" I exclaimed and he grinned.

"Wanna know the something I got you?" He asked taking a grape out of my bra and eating it. I nodded, "Look to the left." I did looking at the house. I felt him put keys in my hand and I looked at them.

"I'm confused. You got me keys or?" I asked and he grinned pulling me towards him.

"I'm tired of that small ass apartment." I shrieked, then cover my mouth smiling.

"This is ours?" I asked and he nodded smiling.

"Yeah." I looked at the house and smiled.

"I swear if your lying it's quits." I said and he shrugged.

"Go unlock the door." He told me and I hopped up. I ran to the back door and unlocked it.

"Oh my God Keenon!" I exclaimed as he walked towards me with everything we had for our picnic. "It's beautiful!" I said as we went inside.

"This house been in my family for years. It's been empty since we started talkin. This where I know I wanna start with you." He said and I smiled. "From this point on, we getting our shit together."

New House >

A/N

Okay so my laptop has a virus right now and I can't get on wattpad, So until I get it fixed I'm going to update from my phone. This is good or bad depending on how you look at it. I'm going to make shorter chapers, quicker updates and the book longer. Hope you guys enjoyed this quick update. Get ready for some surprises!

Xoxo, Lyric