XI. Not Possible

Toya

"Toya, she just had the baby." Keenon said right before I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I've been doing this a lot lately.  "Here." He said handing me a pregnancy test. "Before you say you don't wanna take it, think about it Toya. You sleep a lot, you throw up a lot, you eat a lot, you pee... a lot, weren't you complaining about not fitting your jeans too?" I just threw up again.

"Keenon, I can't be pregnant!" I said flushing the toilet, then rinsing out my mouth.

"C'mere." He said sitting on the bed and I sighed. "Santoya." He said and I frowned looking at him.

"You only call me by my name unless you serious." I whined and he sighed.

"C'mere Santoya." I walked towards him slowly with my head down. He pulled me on his lap and made me look at him. "Look, you know it's a high possibility you are pregnant. We don't use no type of protection, birth control,  whatever. Don't be in denial about it. Just take the test for clerance." He said and I said snatching the test from his hand, then going to the bathroom. I took the pregnancy test, then sat it on the bathroom counter.

"Let's go so you can take that paternity test." I said grabbing my purse.  We left and went to the hospital. We went to her room and I honestly wanted to beat this bitch ass on sight. I guess Keenon knew because he grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"You must be dad." the doctor asked Keenon.

"I was hoping that you can tell me that." Keenon said and I hugged his body resting my head on his chest because I was tired. I hope both these test come back negative.

"He is!" This ghetto irrelevant hoe said.

"Let's go get you a paternity test them." She took us to get his blood drawn. We waited in the room with her, because she told us too.

"What, you not gon hold yo baby?" She asked Keenon as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I ain't finna hold that bastard." Keenon said and I looked at the baby. He was white with blonde curly hair and gray eyes, my man didn't contribute in conceiving this damn baby.

"It's yo baby and when this treat com--"

"Yo fuckin' baby is obviously not his!  He got blonde curly hair and gray eyes! Don't try to trap my man, you know he not that baby's daddy, so you need to let thought scurry like a roach." I snapped.

"Bitch, stay outta this." She said to me and I was about to get up and beat the living shit out of her, but Keenon pulled me back to sit on his lap.

The doctor finally came in with the news. "I'm sorry Mr.Jackson, but the baby isn't yours." She said.

"Thank you." Keenon said as we got up leaving. We went home and I went to check the pregnancy test. Keenon was in the room. I came out of the bathroom looking at him.

"So, can you change a diaper?" I asked