XVI: Giving The Rest Of Our Life

Keenon

Toya been in a coma for three weeks and this shit is stressful as hell. Her parents are there now, I leave when they go, so the can say what they gotta say, and I can handle business. I just finished doing everything I need to do and getting flowers for Toya along with a Cartier bracelet. I went to the hospital and to her room as her parents left.

I sat the flowers and Cartier box on the side table. I pecked her lips, they were so soft! Ion know how, but I don't care. I sat down and looked at my hands. "I miss you Toya. I think it's a little crazy I'm over here tripping like this. No girl made me feel like this, nobody made me feel like this. I need you baby!" I said shaking my head. "I got like a shade lighter being in here with you."

"I see that. We gon have to get you out in the sun." I heard her say. I looked up and she was looking at me smiling pulling me in the bed with her.

"Baby I miss you." I said kissing all over her face.

"I miss you too, I think your kiss woke me up." I grinned and she smiled. "I'm serious, I felt the kiss and I started hearing you, then I seen you." She said and I kissed her. Her doctor came in.

"Hello, hello." She said washing her hands. "Your a wake!" She exclaimed and Toya nodded.

"I just couldn't miss one more day of this man." She said and I kissed the back of her neck. The doctor checked everything for Toya and it was all fine.

"It's like you never were in a coma." The doctor said washing her hands. She left and Toya and I talked all day. She liked her little gifts I got her.

"Keenon." Toya said rubbing my cheek.

"What." I asked looking at her.

"When you said you loved me... did you really mean it?" She asked a little awkwardly.

"Don't make me do this." I said.

"Please, just yes or no. You don't have to get all into it."

"Yeah Toya, I thought I was about to lose you and I realized if I didn't have you, I don't know what I'd do." I admitted and she pecked my lips.

"I don't know what I'd do if I lost you either." She said and I grinned.

"You do realize what we both just did." I asked her and she shook her head. "We just pretty much gave each other the rest of our life." I told her.

"I wasn't planing on going anywhere." She said and I pecked her lips.

"You better not."