XXIX. Family Reunion

Santoya

"Give them a bath, so I can shower." I said to Keenon giving him the twins. I was about to go to the bathroom, but grabbed he grabbed my shirt.

"You love me?" I nodded. "You know you gon be my wife real soon?" I started blushing.

"No I'm not." I said and he frowned his face up. "I want Latoya to be my maid of honor." He smiled and kissed me.

"What's your dream wedding?" He asked sitting me on his lap after I took Kj.

"Uh, really small wedding party, if any. I want Latoya to be my maid and I want Kj to be your best. I want it at night in like a park or something with a lot of trees and stuff. Candle light and colorful flowers, lanterns! A white arch with a lot of vines and colorful flowers." I told him.

"Sounds cheap."

"The most expensive thing will probably be the ring." I said. "Now I really need to take a shower." I laughed.

"Go and I'll give them a bath."

"Thank you." I said giving him his son. I took a a nice shower, then got dressed. When I finished my hair, Keenon put a Crown on me that said Birthday Girl. I laughed as he kissed my neck. I took a picture and we went to a park for a family reunion. I got to me everyone and they were nice and all loved the twins!

"Happy birthday to you." My mom started singing as I turned seeing a cake. Everyone one sung along, even the twins added in their gibberish.

"I'ma cry." I said looking up before blowing out the candles. They said Birthday Girl gets the biggest piece, so I shared with Keenon.

"What is your dream engagement?" Keenon asked putting cake in my mouth.

"Tell the world, that's it." I said. I got to know everyone, then Keenom made me dance with him. "Who did you give the twins to?"

"Your mom." I nodded.

"I wouldn't give them to someone I don't know." He said and I smiled.

"I hope not." I exclaimed kissing him.

"I love you." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too baby." He kissed my neck.

"You my everything baby. You my other half, my rib, my ride or die." He whispered in my ear. "I love you to death, you gave me the best thing, nobody could top what you gave me! Two of the most beautiful kids ever and you didn't want to, but you did! You my world baby and I'm tired of you being my girlfriend." He got down on one knee. "I want you to be more than a girlfriend baby, I want you to be my wife. I wanna start over with you." I started crying and turned away from him. "Santoya Renee Nicole Johnson, will you marry me?" He asked and I couldn't even look at him I was crying so hard. Everyone cooed in awh as I cried.

I took a deep breath and turned facing him as I continued to cry. I nodded, "What took you so long?" I asked.

"Stupidity." He said and I laughed.

"Yes, I'll marry you!" I cried and he put the huge rock on my finger. I hugged him so tight and kissed him passionately. "I hate you." I exclaimed as he kissed me. We got home around twelve, I was drunk off my ass!

"Alright, you need to go to lay down." He said as I fall on my ass in Latoya's room.

"Wait, I didn't say goodnight to the babies." I slurred.

"No, they already sleep baby, come on."

"I'm horny." I whined opening my legs and Keenon picked me up. He undressed me and laid me in the bed. "I'm not sleepy." I whined. He turned the light off and laid in the bed with me and I got out running to the bathroom, throwing up. "I'm never drinking again!" I whined and I heard Keenon laugh as he gave me a water. "It's not funny." I said getting on my hands and knees.

"Here." He said giving me water. I drank the lemon infused water and I laid on the floor with my head in Keenon's lap. He just kept laughing.

"Stop laughing at me." I cried hitting him.

"You gon have a hang over." He said.

"I'm going to bed." I whined.