VII: Not Sorry, Guilty

Santoya

I was staring at the bitch that just waddled her pregnant ass in here. "So I guess you do follow some directions. " she said looking at Keenon.

"Who's this bitch?" I asked him.

"I'm the reason you in here, so watch yo bitch because I'll end it real quick." she said to me and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'm not scared of you. " I said and she smiled. "Who is she?" I asked.

"I left her for you and nine months ago we... wel--" the girl cut him off.

"He fucked me, he told me he's leaving you ,was going to marry me and help with our son." she said looking at him.

"Baby let me explain. " he said and I shook my head.

"Bye Keenon." I said and he sighed.

"To--" I cut him off.

"Keenon leave!" I yelled and he tried to kiss me, but I moved. Once he left I started crying like a baby. I can't believe him! I trusted him and he cheats!

"Gimme a kiss." I said and grabbed Keenon cheeks, making his lips poke out.

"Ion wanna kiss you." he said and I giggled before pecking his lips.

"Too bad!" I exclaimed smiling.

"You cute." he said and smiled.

"Tell me something I don't know!" I said and he grinned. "My dick is twelve inches long. " I swallowed hard as he tried to position himself between my legs and I know I was ready for this, but my body would let me. I lost control of myself and pushed him off yelling.

"No!" I cried and he put his hand up in a surrender position. I pulled my knees to my chest and just cried.

"Ma, we can take it slow." he said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry. " I cried and he kissed my head.

"It ain't yo fault. " he said grabbing my thigh. He kissed my making me lay back as his hand slid in my panties. He started rubbing my clit and I moaned. "Damn you wet ma." I smiled before pecking his lips. His finger slid in my pussy and I moaned. He was fingerings me and kissing me as I reached down grabbing his member that was HUGE! I started rubbing it and he added another finger in me as I started tugging his dick. "You hella wet." he said and grinned. I smiled and we kept doing what we were doing, then ended up cummings an hour later together.

"Ight we gon have to get work on that because that pussy too bomb." I giggled and kissed him tasting what my pussy taste like because her licked his fingers after.

"I think it's like I don't know when I want it and when I don't. Like I know, but somewhere in my mind I don't." I said and he pecked my lips.

"It's okay Ma." he said and I smiled.

"Your oddly understanding." I said and he chuckled.

"I mean, you been through a lot. You deserve someone that's understanding." he said and I rubbed his cheek smiling.

"Why are you so perfect? It's weird how we just clicked." I said. "I never thought I'd be lucky enough to find someone like you."

"All that bad luck somethin' good gotta happen to you." he said and I smiled.

"I know we been together for like four months, but would you ever cheat on me?" I asked playing with his hand that was on my stomach.

"Never." he said and I smiled. How'd I get so lucky? We talked all night and it was just so cute and perfect!

My phone snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at it seeing Keenon's number. I just decided to answer it because I had nothing else to do. "What?" I answered.

"Toya, I'm sorry Ma." Keenon said over the phone.

"Keenon, how sorry are you? I mean you already know how I feel about that word. One of my foster mom's let her husband rape me and after every time she'd say "I'm sorry.". If you were really sorry you wouldn't let it happen. You would've took my feelings into consideration and that should've been enough for you to realize what you were about to do was wrong and you would've left the situation. So your not sorry, your guilty and it's already eating you up! That's exactly what I wanted to happen." I said crying a little. "So, your not sorry, you don't apologize, your guilty and you don't like that feeling your feeling right now! You want that feeling to go away with my forgiveness, but ima make you suffer. Ima stab you and ask you why you bleeding, while I still got the knife in my hand dripping your blood and instead of calling the police, ima Worldstar your wound. After that you can be sorry, because then your level of hurt is going to be the same as mine." I said. "And when that video goes viral I might consider forgiving you." I said before hanging up because I said everything I had to say.

A/N:

Heeyy loves! Hope you enjoyed this chapter . I'm sorry it's so short, I've been writing on my phone, so I don't know the word count. I'll do the next chapter in the computer. Anyways, how do you feel about this chapter? Do you think Toya over reacted? Do you think she should leave Keenon? Should she stay? Let me know!

XOXO, Lyric ♡