XVII. Old Times, New Girl

Santoya

I just got home from the hospital and the very first thing I did was take a shower! Hospitals make me feel so nasty! I'm so tired of being in and out of them! I washed my hair and scrubbed my body to the point where I was red! I got out the shower and got dressed in black spandex and a black wife beater. Keenon was downstairs on the couch and I straddled on him.

"I need some dick and I need it now." I said and he sat me on the coffee table in front of us. He got on top of me and he took my spandex off revealing my freshly shave, smooth pussy. He took his basketball shorts off and boxer before sliding in. I gasped and his stroke was to die for! "Keenon." I moaned as he sucked my tits up to my neck leaving a hickey.

"Damn I miss this." He said stroking harder.

"Ah fuck!" I moaned scratching his back in all different directions. "Harder Daddy!" I moaned and he did. "I'm cumming!" I moaned and he grabbed my neck.

"Hold that shit!" He demanded and I tried my hardest to hold it, when I couldn't hold it anymore we both cummed. It felt so good! I kissed him passionately.

"I'm not done yet." I said and he bent my over the couch. I threw it back on his hard dick. I was grinding on it, circling it, everything! He grabbed my waist and was pulling me back. "Keenon!" I moaned as he slapped my ass. I cummed and he pulled my arms making me bounce on him. The only noise in the whole house was the sound of my ass hitting against him and my moan.

"Oh shit." He said letting go and toppling on top of me while he was still in. I felt a splurge of his cum enter me. I looked at him grinning before kissing him. He sat on the couch before I went to the kitchen. I made him an egg white omelet.

"I feel so much better." I said eating my omelet. He kissed my temple, pulling a blanket over us.

"I love you." He said and I smiled looking at him.

"I love you too Keenon." I said snuggling up to him. This is how it was when we got together. We'd gave sex, I'd make food, we'd cuddle and talk. "Why?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Because you stay even though you had numerous times to leave me." He said after finishing his omelet. I looked at him just thinking about the life we can have together. "You good?" He asked and I nodded.

"Never been better." I said taking his plate. I took them to the kitchen and washed then before putting them away. "Gimme a kiss." I said sitting on the couch with him. He was about to kiss me, but he bit my nipple. "Asshole!" I laughed hitting his chest. "Can we get a pole in our room?" I asked and he nodded.

"We can get that shit right now." I shook my head.

"I wanna be with my man right now and for the rest of the day." I said smiling. We just chilled like we did when we first got together. It was like old times and I was loving it.

"Toya I need you to help me plan something big baby, " he said playing with my hair.

"I'll do it." I said he looked at me grinning.

"You don't even know what it is." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't care. I'll do whatever it is." I told him and he pecked my lips.

"You turning into my little ride or die now?" He asked.

"She was always in there, it just took time for me to get her out." I told him.

"Damn that coma turned you into a new girl." I giggled and kissed him passionately.

"The situation the put me in a coma made me a new girl, because from the moment I woke up, I wanted revenge."